Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Playing the Angel

Death Dances with Desire

by Noizchild 0 reviews

December fifth turns out to be a busy night for three different parties.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Horror,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-07-23 - 1519 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Eighteen: Death Dances with Desire:

December fifth made for an eventful night. Death and desire began its erotic tango at eight in th evening. Three parties picked up on it quite soon.

-Death and Desire-

Eros read over the notes he received from the bounty hunter center. He had just turned the page when Thanatos came up behind him and kissed him on the neck. She frowned when he didn't stir. He looked out of the corner of his eye as she whimpered.

"Is something wrong?" Eros asked. His partner frowned.

"I'm bored," she whined. Thanatos folded her arms across her chest. "Entertain me!" Eros turned his head with a confused look on his face.

"Right now?" he asked.

"Yes!" She jumped into Eros' lap and kissed him on the lips. He sat motionless as she seemed to try and suck his face off. He gently tried to push her off.

"Not now," the bounty hunter said in a low voice. "We have work to do." Thanatos tackled him and pushed him down onto the bed.

"No!" she shouted. "Please me now!" Eros blocked her kisses.

"You really want this, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes!" Her demeanor changed with an angelic mask. "Please?" Eros' face didn't change.

"Fine," he said. His partner's eyes sparkled as her heart did little flips in her chest. She leaned down and kissed him on the lips. This time, Thanatos came onto him gently. Her lips felt like a feather against his. He rested his hand on her lower back. Little trembles raced up her spine when he kissed back. Her knees landed on either side of his hips. She slowly pulled away with a dreamy look in her eyes. Her shirt flew across the room.

"Tell me," Thanatos said. "Am I pretty?" For once tonight, Eros gave her a little smile.

"Of course," he said, reaching up and pushing aside her bangs. "You are beautiful to me." Thanatos giggled at his touch.

"You are so good to me," she cooed. "I should reward you." The bounty hunter reached down and unzipped his black jeans. Eros' eyes rolled up to the ceiling as his jeans were tugged down to his legs. His boxers came down to his ankles. He closed his eyes as Thanatos' mouth wrapped around his cock.

The taste sent small shockwaves inside of his partner. When was the last time they did this? Weeks? Months? She wanted to cling to his taste like it teased the warm skin. She closed her eyes and slowed down her rhythm. Eros' fingers tangled themselves in her short silver hair.

"Mmm," he murmured. Thanatos smiled in her head. Her own body ached for more action. Self-control wasn't her strong point in any area. The more she blew him, the stronger her cravings became.

I… I… I can't hold it anymore!

Eros began moaning as his partner sped up. He almost unconsciously started pulling on her hair. She squealed as she sucked harder. Thanatos looked up with hungry eyes. Eros panted with red cheeks.

"Oh!" he moaned. It was weird to see him react like this. Thanatos let go, smirking.

"Funny," she said. "You're usually so quiet." Eros pressed his lips together. Thanatos raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "Can't talk now? I'll change that." The bounty hunter slid off his shirt. She smirked as she unhooked her black bra. Her own jeans and panties joined the growing pile of clothes on the floor. She licked her lips as she straddled him.

"Scream for me," Thanatos growled. "I want to hear your voice." She grabbed onto his shoulders. Eros didn't get a rest as his partner startled grinding her hips against his. It took one trust for him to start whimpering.

"Yes," Thanatos said. "More!" She excitedly gave into heavy pounding. The bounty hunter closed her eyes as her partner's whimpering grew louder. Her short nails dug into his skin. The faster she pounded the louder Eros' voice rang though the walls of the hotel room.

"Keep screaming!" Thanatos yelled. "Show me that you want this!"

"Thana-chan!" her partner cried. "I can't hold it! Ah!" Thanatos threw back her head as Eros broke down in his release. She collapsed next to him, panting. He moved her hand to his chest.

"I love you," he whispered. Thanatos' eyes widened as she went pale.

-Desire-

Back in the Golden Lotus, Anna felt a peculiar rush come over her. She didn't want to dance; it wasn't her thing. So, she and Tsuzuki sat had much to drink either. She eyed her husband until the dancing yellow and purple lights. She wasn't the only one enjoying the view.

Tsuzuki turned his head when a hand rest on his right knee. Anna eyed him with rosy cheeks. He raised an eyebrow.

"Are you feeling okay?" the shinigami asked. "Are you drunk?" Anna shook her head.

"No," she said. Her fingers travelled up his thigh. "I can't explain it. It's just…"

"Just?" he asked. Anna leapt forward and kissed him on the lips. He should push her off. They were supposed to be working. They could have fun later, yes?

No! The Mother's voice and his wife's taste told Tsuzuki all he needed to know.

Oh…

Tsuzuki led Anna into the bathroom. He pinned her against the stall wall.

"Are we really going to do it here?" she asked. Her husband stole a quick kiss.

"I'm starting to see it," he said in a one breath. The heat on her ear was enough to make her freeze. One nip on her right earlobe and reason took a holiday.

Tsuzuki rolled up her dress and slid down his wife's black lace panties. "Oh. You're wet already, you dirty girl." Anna had to swallow back her drool. Tsuzuki chuckled as he unzipped his trousers. His wife's excitement heightened when he dropped them with is boxers. When Tsuzuki lowered the top of Anna's dress, they couldn't turn back.

Under red blooming flowers, a girl braided black hair opened her eyes. Her heart stirred when a soft whisper filled her ears. The jade stone around her neck began glowing. She put her hands to her chest.

This is…

The summer breeze played with the girl's faded pink skirt as she rose to her feet in a sea of red petals. She couldn't piece together her actions. The whispers in the air seemed to have put a spell on her soul. She closed her green-brown eyes.

This feels…

Giant ghost-like hands sank down from the hazy red sky. The whispering changed into singing. The girl opened her eyes and saw a deep blue curtain opening for her. A gentle jazz melody surrounded her head. She broke into a tiny smile.

I probably shouldn't…

The girl danced through the open curtains. Her clothes fell off into pink petals and floated away. Her nails turned black as her braids fell loose. Red cherry blossoms bloomed on her back like a tattoo as pink ones opened around her in the darkness. The developing girl didn't stop dancing. In fact, the changes didn't faze her.

This is…

Suddenly, the girl stopped. The music stopped when she looked into a silver full-length mirror. She was no longer a girl. Her skinny body developed curves and full breasts in a light pink dress. Her jade stone turned into a black heart lock tattoo about her own heart. The pink blush, black mascara, and red lips completed her new womanly look. She placed her fingertips to the little black spade tattoo under left eye. Her lips curved into a smile.

This is… unnatural.

Strangely, the woman began to love it.

Tsuzuki kissed Anna on the forehead.

"Better?" he said at her lips.

"Yes," Anna said. "Can we do it in a room with a bed next time?"

"Yes."

"Thank you." The couple redressed and headed back to the club.

-Death-

A guy with short blonde hair with glasses smiled. "I think I am."

The light blue haired target blushed. "Ah. Well… yeah… wow."

"Can I buy you a drink?" he asked.

"Sure!" she said. After the first shot, the date began to unfold smoothly. The target had never been this chatty before in her life. Her cheeks turned a hazy pink.

Wow! He's so cute. How could I have doubted my friends on this one? Her date leaned in to her ear.

"Follow me outside," he whispered. The target gave him a puzzled look.

"Why?" she asked.

"I want to show you something," he told her.

"Ah…" the target murmured.

"Meet me in ten minutes." He stole a quick kiss from her before disappearing into the crowd. The target leapt from her stool and followed her date.

She waited for him in the alley in the back of the club. Her heart raced as she tried to guess what the surprise could be. She turned when she heard footsteps approach from behind.

"Oh, there you are," the target said. "Where did you disappear to? What did you want to show me?"

Stab!

By sunrise, death and desire finished their exhaustive, erotic tango.
Sign up to rate and review this story