Categories > Original > Romance

The Campfire

by -Fanwarrior- 0 reviews

Just a short story I came up with

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Parody - Published: 2016-07-30 - 351 words

0Unrated
The warm light from the burning flames of the campfire gave my face a yellow glow. The wind tossed my ponytail around like a baby throwing playtoys. I took a deep breath in and out. It smelt like pine. I knew he was looking at me. I felt it. I took a little glance at him for a second. He noticed. He smiled. My stomach was giving me butterfly's.
I had just met him two days ago, at camp, but he makes me feel like we've known each other forever. The wood under me from the log I was sitting on was getting a bit uncomfortable. He walked over to my log from his log and sat down. He turned his head to face me. I lifted my head and faced him. He smiled. I giggled. In the midst of that small moment, he managed to grab my hand. I didn't mind.
He brought his hand to my soft warm face. My glasses fell a bit down my nose. He took them off. I didn't know where to put my hands. No boy had ever took an interest in me. He brought my face closer to his. My heart ran a marathon. I assumed I would copy his moves. I put my hand on his rough jawline, and pulled him so close to me, our noses were touching.
He made a seductive smile. I smiled a little, barely opening my mouth. I put my leg on his. We moved closer. Our lips touched. Our tounges touched. We kissed.
But that was two years ago. I'm over it. We made it official, then he cheated. I was heartbroken. But I'm over it. Thanks to him, I figured out my true sexuality. Today I live with my amazing transgender partner and our two adopted children. He was just a cruddy beginning to my love life.

]THE END[
Please remember that this is not based off of true events and just a small story I came up with in one night. I'm sorry if you think that the ending was either insulting or shitty.
Sign up to rate and review this story