Categories > Original > Sci-Fi

Space Time Detective Dan

by EcchiDonzaBlue 0 reviews

Our headlong dive into the world of Pokegirls!

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2016-07-30 - 2511 words

0Unrated
Space Time Detective Dan Kartigan

The following fan fiction is entirely fictional, any resemblance to people living or dead is purely coincidental, unless said individual is also fictional then it was probably intentional. All material belongs to its proper owners/creators. Pokemon to Game Freak, Nintendo, and Satoshi Tajiri. PokeGirls to MetroAnime and the Pokegirl universe’s respective writers and creators, etcs. Select characters are my OC’s. The following fanfic contains vanilla, and occasional safe sane & consensual bondage and lovemaking, between two (or more) responsible adult characters. If you are not of legal age please leave now and return when you are of legal age, and if you are offended by sex performed by fictional consenting adults, LEAVE! JUST GO AWAY, THERE IS NOTHING FOR YOU HERE! If you ARE of legal age but reading entertaining fictional sexual material in the privacy of your own home is not permitted in your community, you should not read this Fic, and you should also IMMEDIATELY move to a hipper community. For those of you who are staying, prepare yourselves for lewd perverted topics and actions such as communication, trust, and mutual affection. You have been warned.

Chapter-1


U.P.F. Log #1001:
"I found myself in a lone, barren stretch of space when it happened. As per the Section Commissioner's orders, I had been put on a paid leave for a vacation. The recent issues had been affecting me and even though I felt fine and ready to get back to work, he had a point. A vacation was fine by me. I had currently entered and had been traveling through Sector-4482, one of the many barren strips of space between galaxies. All in all a quiet trip. Chuck, my ships master AI system had auto-piloted me most of the way. Despite having my personal work vessel at my beck and call, I was still not at ease. Something was wrong, I had a gut feeling nagging at me. . ."

"You seem ill at ease, Detective. Query: What's bugging you, Dan?" Chuck asked over the intercom.

"Nothing Chuck, it's just . . ."

"Your instincts again?"

I couldn't answer, just nodding to myself.

"The Departments head of Psychology said you were not Paranoid, shall I place a request for a second opinion?"

"Depends if I can have that snark removed from your systems." I quipped back. I know damn well they can program "personalities" in these AI's if only those techs could tell the difference between personality and attitude. I just rolled my eyes.

"This happens when something bad is going to happen. My instincts are never wrong." I said.

"Never wrong, Detective Kartigan?" Chuck probed.

"OK, rarely wrong sparky. Just run a long range sweep of the quadrant before ..." and as if on cue, the bad thing happened. My ship was struck port by laser fire. Lucky the shields took the brunt of it, but the impact still knocked me out of the chair I slouched in.

With a groan, I rubbed my head, "Priority level 1, Max power to the shields and weapon systems, find out where those shots came from."

"Compliance, Detective."

As I rose the ship was still getting hammered, considering the size of my ship that was something. Considering they came in bursts of three, and the frequency of the shots; I had a pretty damn good idea of who was assaulting me. What really tipped me off was the mug invading my screen, and it's laugh.

"Kekeke~, I hope you liked my hello Danny-boy!" he said.

"Funny way to say hello, Lizard breath! If I didn't know any better Slash, I'd say you were stalking me creep!" I yelled. The creep in question was Slash. Only been active a few years and already wanted for mass murder, wanton acts of terrorism, kidnapping, theft, rape, etc., and several counts of Crimes against multiple species. I had my own personal reasons for wanting this guy, dead or alive.

"Awe, don't be so salty Danny. After all, I came all they way out here, just to play with you Kekeke~," he said.

The creep was an odd one, one of the worst kinds of psycho, a thrill killer with a want to spread anarchy where ever he went. That usually meant where I go. I can not nor ever will, I think; know what goes on in that puke and shit brain of his. The monster seemed hell bent to destroy every little bit of happiness I could get. He had already taken two people from me already.

"Sir? Systems armed and ready." Chuck said. "Great timing as always Chuck."

"Play with this, Freak! All weapons online, lock onto the enemy vessel! Open Fire!" I yelled.

I watched from the deck as the weapon system, within milliseconds of my order, unloaded on him. The look on his face was worth the price tag of those Particle cannons. Sirens flared on my monitor as his ship took the hit, shaken, he could only glare at me.

"I'll fillet you for that!" he cursed, cutting the feed.

"Sir, enemy vessel fleeing. Shall we pursue?" Chuck gave the silly question.

"Pursue at ALL haste! I want him brought in alive, at all costs. We will use lethal force only if necessary!" As much as I loathe the slimy reptile, I'm still a cop. I refuse to stoop to his level, killing for the sake of it. In my career, long as it is, I have rarely needed to exercise deadly force. Most of my perps had been the usual lot. Bank robbers, hostage standoffs, stings, even dealing with a crooked cop or two. All that changed when he showed up, everything changed when he took them from me. I was mad at first, but with help, I turned all my anger, all my hate; and focused it to a laser point. Right between his eyes. I'm not going to kill him, he doesn't deserve a quick death. He will live with all that he's done, locked in a cage in a maximum security asteroid psych ward!

So let him play tag all he likes, I'll stop him. No matter where he goes or what he does, if I can help it, I'll stop him. I'll chase him round the Glixs slipstreams, through the gas giants of the Roh systems and to Hell and back again, till I have him in irons.

"Detective, the enemy is not firing on us."

"It doesn't matter, prep the tractor beam and stasis field pods. He is NOT getting away!" My anger was starting to get the better of me, I knew it would. Still, I tried to calm down and keep a cool, level head. At least until he deployed Ion charges and fled into an asteroid cluster!

"Whats the damn fool doing now? Fire a pulse of plasma to detonate those mines." Ion charges are a "fire and forget" Anti-space craft mine, though they don't destroy the ship. They freeze all the systems on the ship, especially Life support. These things are almost always used by raiders of the Ubolas Syndicate; mines go off and kill everyone inside, raiders come in a take what they please. There are numerous ways to counter these, just detonate them from a distance. Trouble is, once the go off they leave behind a lingering cloud of supercharged Ions, so you still have a roadblock. After the charges were dealt with, I had to think.

"Chuck, give me a scan of the area, what are the dimensions of the asteroid field?"

"One moment Detective ..., scans show an area close to 2 parsecs in field diameter."

"What! Close to 2 Parsecs! That's insane, where the Zog are we?"

"Due to our pursuit of the convict "Slash", we have been deviated several hundred kilo miles for our desired trajectory. We are currently in the North Eastern portion of Sector-4482, originally a mining area for several companies-"

"Spare me the details, Chuck. Just alter our trajectory, and take us in."

"Sir, the odds of us getting out of the field unscathed are rather-"

"Don't tell the odds, Chuck. I know full well they're bad, just do it! I'm not letting him get away." I said seething.

"Compliance."

I alway have the bad odds on my side, it's why I'm not a betting man. I know it's crazy chasing him into an asteroid field, could be an ambush, could be a trap, heck he might not even be in there. But I can't let him get away. I'd never be able to enjoy my vacation knowing he was in the same system as me. Still, I'll admit this was a stupid idea. One of my finest.

We crept into the field, asteroids bobbed and flowed in the void. No sign of him.

"Any luck, Chuck?" I asked, wonder if he could pick up any trail on Slash.

"Negative Detective, the asteroids are interfering with my scanners. Though an exhaust trail is present, it is very faint."

Figures, this is a textbook trap. Still, I'm strolling right into it, might as well see what the creep has up his slimy sleeves.

"Do what you can, Chuck." I sighed with more exhaustion than I'd wanted. This guy is beyond bad for my health, every time he gets under my skin my blood pressure went through the roof, then when the adrenaline leaves me I crash hard. This only, only, happens when he's around. Hell if I know why.

As soon as we had advanced a little further, a shot flew over the port bow, destroying an asteroid right by our side. Before I could even get my bearings he was already fleeing.

********************************************************************************************

"Kekeke~, That's it Danny-boy. follow me, follow all the way down the rabbit whole."
********************************************************************************************

"Where is he leading us!?" I steamed, head still a bit dizzy from my crash.

He kept leading us, never firing. Every time I had a shot, he'd duck behind another asteroid, or one would just drift into the shot.

This was beyond and obvious trap, this was almost insulting how blatant this goose chase was! But I'm still following him, why am I still following him! I know I'm not that stupid, I know damn well this is a trap; but he's still leading me by the nose.

"Any chance of determining his destination and cutting him off, Chuck?"

"Negative Detective, the field is too dense to maneuver in."

"Great, might as well hitch a line to him. Since he's taking us where ever he wants." I grumbled.

After a while of dodging rocks, and taking potshots, we arrived at our would-be destination. A vast section of space had been fenced off, a small station and a vast selection of heavy equipment were just free-floating in a force fence encircling the expanse.
"Must be the remnants of the mining operation, seems like they didn't leave in a hurry." I thought.

No sooner had entered the fenced area, the fence came to life. We were sealed in a sphere of condensed energy, the perfect cage for us. Or so I thought, Slash came on my monitor almost a fast as the fence.

"Kekeke~, Come on in Danny-boy, Follow the leader Flatfoot!" he cut the feed before I could remark.

"Now, what is he doing!?" No sooner had I thought the question, my answer was right before me. Slash darted his ship through the floating hulks of the mining equipment, in a flurry of movement something came out. Slash's ship had combined with something hidden in the old machine, it looked like a space station, a trampoline, and a slingshot had a baby! Then it began to charge up, and point straight up. Well, as "up" as space travel would allow.

"Sir, I'm detecting a massive charge of Tachyon particles, culminating at the enemy vessel."

"Now what!" again my answer was given to me. The particles had condensed forming beams of light circling his ship, then the perimeter of his ship began to spin clockwise. It spun faster, and faster still; until the beams began to bend, and connect. They connected to a point and when they achieved their highest velocity it looked like an inverted tornado or a drill! Before I could even think, he launched it. The construct was shot directly up, faster then you could blink, it had collided with ... something? At least it looked like it did. I had stopped going up and was spinning in place. Spinning faster and faster than when Slash had it, it's boring had begun to cause shaking. Space was shaking!

"The Hells happening! Chuck, Status report now!"

"Yes, Detective. The energy construct has begun to drill through the fabric of reality, he means to pierce the fabric of reality as a means of escape." Like it's a common occurrence or something. The tremors kept going, from what I could see out through the shaking the drill kept going and cracks started to spear out from the point of impact till finally, the drill was through. It made itself quite a nice tunnel, bright sun yellow almost white was the hole.
"A man made White hole? No, it's not expelling anything. It's just a hole." "Lucky us."

Slash, once again keeping pace one step ahead of me, bolted straight for the hole. He got as close as he could before the hole distorted his ship, pulling him through like he activated a hyperdrive.

"Orders, Detective?"

"This is really, really fucking stupid! Just leave, leave the freak to his reality jumping. Go on vacation, get away from this madness."
I just argued with myself for the longest minute of my life; Leave or Follow? Ah, to hell with it!

"We're going after him," I said finally.

"Sir?"

"As much as I hate to admit it, I know this freak well enough. He is crazy; but he's not crazy enough, or stupid enough, to kill himself. He planned this from the get-go, all this equipment just laying here out of sheer convenience, I think not. Besides, the jackass did say, follow the leader." I said grudgingly.

"But sir, you don't know what's out there. I don't know what's out there!"

"So, we stand at the threshold of the Great Unknown. Let's dive in headfirst then."

Chuck didn't respond, I took manual control of the ship.

"Chuck, if we don't make it out of this in one piece, it has been an honor serving with you." I said solemnly.

"I concur, Detective. It has been an honor."

I gathered my gear & effects and strapped myself in.
I positioned us right in front of the hole, then hit the accelerator.
The light was blinding, all the path ahead was a mystery, as was the destination.
Through my own stubborn stupidity, I refused to let him get away, I refused to let him hurt anyone else. If I could help it.
The light washed overall, consuming the ship. As a reflex, I clutched my chairs arms and shut my eyes tight, turning my face away from the source.
Then I blacked out.






To be continued. . . .
Sign up to rate and review this story