Categories > Original > Erotica > Meeting with Desire

Meeting with Desire

by AncientzDream

This is a short ficlet about a few of my favourite naughty men in what I like to call the Damascus 'Verse, an alternate of my own creation. This story contain M/M and M/M/M sexual situations of a p...

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Fantasy - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2006-08-28 - Updated: 2006-08-28 - 2242 words

?Blocked
Lan lay sprawled on the couch, gaze unfocused, and his face blank. His chest rose and fell slowly, one hand laying on the curve of his ribs, the other atop one thigh. Long, perfectly straight ebony hair framed his strikingly handsome bronze skinned face, fine mandarin features preserved forever by vampirism.

Why would I get lonely now? He wondered. He had his Sire, Gabriel, and until very recently, that had been more than enough - that and his lovers. He smiled briefly, face quickly going blank again. Shiva has Gabriel's attention for the time being, he mused. Maybe I need to find someone for me. He blinked when a beautiful face suddenly appeared in his view.

"Are you okay?" Sabrice asked and arched one finely shaped eyebrow inquisitively. He hadn't seen this particular vampire before and was curious about him. "You look terribly lonely."

Lan smiled - he couldn't help but do so when faced by such a beautiful individual.

"I'm fine," he replied. "I was just thinking."

Sabrice circled around to sit on the coffee table facing Lan, planted his elbows on his knees and settled his chin in the cradle of his hands.

"I think you're lying," he murmured and met Lan's gaze fearlessly, his own eyes sparkling with mischief.

Lan sat up gracefully and faced the handsome man. It was his turn to arch an eyebrow with no small amount of curiosity and a touch of surprise.

"What would make you think I was lying to you?"

Sabrice tapped his nose with one long, delicate looking finger and grinned toothily, exposing short but sharp looking canines top and bottom.

"My nose is very good. You're here with Gabriel, yes?"

Lan chuckled his delight. He hadn't realized this one was a Slayer and had gotten caught in his own half-truth.

"Touché. I didn't think you were a Slayer..."

"So you thought you could get away with it, eh?"

"I had to try, and yes, I am here with Gabriel." Lan grinned back.

Sabrice nodded and had to admit that he was quite taken with this beautiful oriental vampire. He had always had a weakness for tall, slimly muscular men, especially when they were so deliciously exotic looking.

"I'm Sabrice," he said and offered his hand in greeting.

Taking Sabrice's hand in his own, Lan turned it over and lightly kissed the Spaniard's knuckles.

"It is truly a pleasure to meet you, Sabrice. My name is Lan." He held on to Sabrice's hand when he tried to tug away.

"Why is such a pretty Slayer paying attention to this old vampire?"

"Because I'm lonely, too," Sabrice answered candidly. He relaxed his hand into the other man's grip, his own thumb stroking circles over smooth skin as his desire for physical contact grew sronger than it had been in a long time. "And everyone else...well, not /everyone/...but it seems like everyone else at least has a best friend. Except for me..."

Lan nodded with a smile; he liked the feel of this man's skin against his own and hoped to have the chance to feel more of it before the night was done.

"I find it difficult to believe that you would be lonely for long..."

Sabrice snorted and looked Lan over with a knowing and appreciative gaze.

"I somehow doubt you're alone often."

Lan sighed and bowed to the Slayer's logic, but shook his head with a rueful little smile all the same.

"I used to have no troubles finding company, often more than I was looking for. But now, I am Gabriel's Enforcer...his assassin...and I find that my options have been falling away rather rapidly the more people know."

Curious why the vampire had not released his hand, Sabrice arched an eyebrow. He liked how it felt to have Lan's hand wrapped around his own and contemplated the possibility of Lan touching him in a far more intimate manner.

"Too bad..."

Lan brought Sabrice's hand back up to his mouth and kissed his palm, eyes smiling. He could see the interest in Sabrice's eyes, could smell it in his pheromones.

"Would you forgive me my sluttish ways if I told you I would like to enjoy your company...in as many ways as you would allow me to?" He would settle for the solace of pure companionship and conversation but had a feeling Sabrice would be willing to explore far more pleasantly physical pursuits.

Inhaling sharply, eyes held by the incredible pale jade green of Lan's gaze, Sabrice shivered and licked lips gone suddenly dry. He slid forward and caressed the beautiful man's face with the fingertips of his free hand and nodded his agreement with the vampire's sentiment.

"Ways no more sluttish than my own," he whispered and leaned in closer still. His eyes widened when Lan tugged him onto his lap and hugged him close. "Yes," he breathed and kissed Lan lightly, lips exploring and caressing until the tip of his lover's tongue snaked out to tease playfully and deepened the kiss. He groaned then and gave up control of the kiss to Lan.

"Mhmm...."

Lan hugged Sabrice tightly, mouth devouring his lover's sounds of pleasure. The slimmer, only slightly shorter man settled astraddle his hips and he slid a hand down to boldly explore his hips and ass. Hmm...he's hot...he mused silently, shifted around to lie back under his lover's body.

Eagerly French kissing his lover, Sabrice gasped softly when fangs descended to guide and cut his tongue, flavoring their kiss with his blood. His own fangs lengthened as his excitement deepened, cutting the vampire's tongue as well. Pressed groin to groin against his vampire lover, Sabrice rocked his hips and whimpered softly.




"What would make things so much more intense over seas than they are here?" Karl asked, looked to Gabriel in the hopes that he might have some sort of input on the worrisome topic.

"Well, honestly, Karl, I don..." Gabriel paused in mid-word, eyes widening as Lan's pleasure and lust surged through their bond to impact on his mind. It hadn't happened so powerfully and clearly in years and the effect was as breathtaking as he remembered it always being. He backed away from Karl and settled into a boneless sprawl on the couch before he was even aware of moving. Breathing deeply, he tried to clear away the scent and taste of his Childe's lover.

Karl looked at Gabriel like he'd done something truly interesting. All the small hairs on his body stood up as Gabriel's power played across his aura, the feeling the same as if the elder vampire had breathed across every inch of his skin.

"What's going on, Gabe? What just happened?" Karl looked over at Aleksi for support or answers. He was feeling a deep lust for Gabriel and it showed on his face alongside the startlement.

Gabriel chuckled, fangs flashing sharp and viperish. He was almost embarrassed to admit how much he enjoyed the few times he and Lan had overlapped this way. It was the same when he and Aleksi overlapped, but this time was simply too strong to escape...

"Lan is with someone and I am feeling what he is feeling with his lover...such a passionate soul, whomever has him so spun up...I almost envy them..."

Aleksi looked closely at Gabriel but stayed where he was for the moment. It was odd - at that moment he felt no desire for Gabriel, felt no immediate attraction to him. Karl, on the other hand, was on the verge of going to his knees before the ancient vampire so he could wallow in the heat of his power and his Hunger. He pushed Karl gently, watched him stumble and settle on his knees before the Master Vampire, Gabriel's hands on the tall German's shoulders the only thing that prevented a true fall.

Karl shuddered as the elder vampire's power swept over and through him the moment they made physical contact. Instantly erect and aching for more, he slowly raised his head, gaze finding Gabriel's eyes to be completely black. Those eyes drew him closer, urged him to action.

"That can't be all that's happening here," he protested, lips parted as Gabriel leaned in closer to him. He stretched up to meet the vampire's kiss and never once thought to resist the need, the desire that was beating in his veins.

Kissing Karl deeply, Gabriel drew the Slayer up further into his embrace, hands gripping his buttocks to support him. Drawing away after a long, breathless kiss, he growled low in his chest.

"It's all of that and that I wanted you anyway...Aleksi has been overlapping onto me for months now with his passion and his desire for you..." He shuddered. "And you're such an irrepressible flirt, anyway..."

One thought penetrated, sobering Karl even in his haze of lust and Hunger.

"What about Shiva?"

"We are a casual thing, she and I. She has her lovers and I am allowed mine," Gabriel murmured, kissed Karl again playfully. He wanted those blue eyes back to the dazed and hungry glow they'd held only moments before.

"Then you get to protect me if she decides she's going to get mad about it," Karl breathed and then shivered and moaned. Gabriel's fingertips were caressing up and down the cleft between his cheeks and down further to his balls. He squirmed away just enough to slide lower and rub his face against the tented crotch of Gabriel's pants. One button and a zipper later and he had the vampire's pants open; he gasped softly and pulled his lover's cock out with a whimper of eager delight.

Stroking the shaft lightly with both hands, he sucked the head of his lover's penis into his mouth like it was the best lollipop ever. Probing at the tiny opening at its tip with his tongue, he lapped away every beaded droplet of pre-cum.

Powerfully aroused by the sight of his love giving head to his best friend and Sire, Aleksi stripped Karl's pants down to his knees and nuzzled and licked at Karl's balls until his lover's legs were as far apart as his pants would allow. Settling in to rim him properly, he held Karl's hips still for the plunging thrusts of his tongue.

Gabriel let his head fall back against the back of the couch, eyes closed and fangs bared as Karl's mouth pleasured him with exquisite skill and obvious pleasure. Karl cried out and squirmed heatedly, the sounds vibrating up his cock and adding to his pleasure. Raising his head, Gabriel watched Aleksi pleasure Karl with a hooded gaze. Thrusting into the German slayer's mouth, he licked his lips and groaned softly.

"Fuck him, Aleksi...just once...for his pleasure and ours...hmmm, lover? Please...I want to watch you fuck his ass while I enojy his sweet, talented mouth..."

Excited beyond words by this point, well aware that Gabriel could more than satisfy both of them once Karl was truly revved up, Aleksi nodded and went to retrieve lube from the bedroom he shared with Karl. Rubbing himself slick, he gave his lover no warning but the press of his slick cock against his ass.

"Such a wonderfully tight ass," he groaned for Karl's ears only and was further encouraged by the eager, squirming thrusts his lover's hips made as he pressed inward.

Impaled from both ends by thick, thrusting erections, body mastered by hands too strong for him to resist, Karl moaned and whimpered his need to cum. Sucking harder, he swallowed convulsively when Gabriel came in his mouth. Throat working, he milked him for every salty-sweet-sour drop of semen. Mouth still filled by Gabriel's erection, he writhed when Aleksi's thrusts increased in force, every stroke hitting his prostate. He loved it when his beloved took him this way - it happened all too rarely.

Gabriel pulled Karl up off his cock and watched his face while Aleksi took him powerfully. Stroking his lover's pleasure flushed face with one hand, he reached down and started stroking Karl's cock in time with Aleksi's thrusts. Scenting how close both men were to climax, he purred his pleasure and bared his fangs.

"Is it good, lovers? Does it feel so very good?"

Aleksi panted and moaned his reply, pleasure burning in his veins and across his skin. His lover's body was shuddering inside, stroking him from root to tip with the spasms that heralded his orgasm. Thrusting harder, he sought the climax that was about to strip him of his own control.

Karl keened desperately, orgasm rippling through his body as Aleksi shot deep inside him and Gabriel's hand gave him the last jolt of pleasure he needed to cum so hard he saw stars. Shuddering, face buried against Gabriel's waist, he moaned softly, the fine trembling of his muscles signaling how badly he wanted - no, needed - more.

"Mmmm...Aleksi...Gabe...Gods...please..." he pleaded and whimpered in his blind lust. He let Aleksi strip his clothes from his body; at this point, he didn't care what the two Master Vampires did to him so long as they satisfied the aching need they'd created.

Gabriel stood then, forcing Karl back on his heels and further into his beloved's embrace. Looking down at the languidly coupling pair, gaze caught and held by the movement of Aleksi's hips, he undressed slowly, baring the lean and powerfully muscled body of a warrior.
Sign up to rate and review this story