Categories > Books > Eragon > silver dragon

Leona Shores

by angel_of_life2345 0 reviews

Amber and Shinka talk while walking on the Leona shores. but what has Amber at unease? she feels the same as Eragon about going to Dras leona but why?

Category: Eragon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Eragon - Published: 2006-08-28 - Updated: 2006-08-29 - 311 words

-1MarySue
"Gala O Wyrda brunhevier.." sang Amber as she walked along the Leona lake shore. Shinka was walking on the path a few feet from her. "Hmm. you sang that same song to me on the first day we met." Shinka said looking back. "Ya..." Amber said looking down. Shinka looked over. but neither could read the other's faces due to the hoods they were still wairing. Shinka took off his hood revealing long silver hair with silver hues and golden eyes with hues of amber. Amber looked up at him, "your only what? 10? but you look 20. haha. funny, you aged so fast" "hmmm" came Shinka's respons. He looked down at her "you should take off your hood to. You'll get to hot." he said. Amber looked up at him again, and giggled. "I'll keep it up. hmmm..." "something wrong?" Shinka asked. "nothing it's just... im getting this weird feeling." Shinka looked at her with suprise "what kind of feeling?" Amber looked across the lake. "It's the same kinda feeling I got before I met Galbatorix. Anxeity mixed with dread. like i wanna get their, but i also wanna stay as far away as possable." Shinka looked at her then looked over towords Helgrind. "we can see Helgrind from here. If we camp now we will make it there by noon. If we keep going then we can make it there by midnight." "lets stay out here tonight. i dont want to get robbed. you cant trust anyone there" Amber said. Shinka began to set up camp and Amber got a fishing pole to fish for dinner. She got to the lake and sat down. "Hmm.... Shur'tugal... I wonder what the new Shur'tugal is like. I hope he isnt anything like HIM" and began to fish.


what do you think? who is HIM? What happened between Amber and galbatorix? find out soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story