Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Playing the Angel

Is Worth it?

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Lenard hates his body and wants to begin the transition for himself and to win Tai's heart.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2016-08-21 - 432 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Is it Worth:

December 11th, 2010.

Lenard waited in the kitchen with a heavy mind. He looked down at his small breasts and frowned.

I hate this body. Lenard lifted his head when he heard the front door open.

"I'm home!" Tai said. His roommate perked up as he rose to his feet.

"Welcome home," he said. Tai made his way to the kitchen.

"How was your day?" he asked.

"Boring," Lenard said.

"Aw, I'm sorry to hear that," Tai said. His roommate pushed back his bangs.

"Tai," he said.

"Yeah?"

Lenard frowned. "What would you say if I went on ahead if I did it?"

"Did it?"

The American man struggled to find his words. "The transition."

Tai shrugged. "If you want to."

Lenard held up his breasts. "I hate this body. These breasts, these hips, this pussy. None of it is mine."

"I understand that. Our insurance will cover the surgeries." Tai noticed the sad look on Lenard's face. "Lenny, what's wrong?" The American man fell back into his chair.

"Would you like me more then?" he asked.

"Lenny?"

"Please tell me."

"What brought this on?"

"Tai, I want to love you. But, I can't, not with this body." Tai patted him on the head.

"If you want to continue your transition, that is fine. I will support your decision." Lenard looked down at his lap.

"Why are you so kind to me?" he asked.

"Hm? Why am I so kind?"

"Yes."

Tai pulled Lenard into his arms. "Because. You are my dear friend." His words felt like a stab to his chest. Yeah, friends. That didn't feel so fulfilling anymore. Lucy put so many thoughts in his head that he couldn't focus. Lenard looked up at Tai.

"I want to complete my transition," he said.

"Alright," his roommate said. "We'll make the appointments in the morning. We have to do this properly. I don't want you to end up in the hospital for too long again. I want your transition to go well."

Lenard nodded. "Right."

"No hormones from shady places, okay?"

"Okay."

"We will do this right."

For the first time today, Lenard began to smile. "Yeah!" Just maybe…

"Tai," Lenard spoke up.

"Yes?" Tai asked. His roommate gulped.

"Is it possible that…?"

"What?"

He shook his head. "Never mind."

"You sure?"

Lenard lowered his eyes. "Yeah."

"If you say so," Tai said. His roommate pressed his lips together. I guess I don't have it in me yet/, he thought. /Why did you put me here, Lucy? Why? Why? Why? Lenard dropped his head and shook it.
Sign up to rate and review this story