Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Playing the Angel

Reaper Challenge

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki and the Mother put their defense plan into motion. Lemon chapter.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-08-23 - 813 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty: Reaper Challenge:

Tsuzuki stood in front of the bed. "You sure you want to do this?"

The Mother reclined back on the bed. "Yes. I have to know."

"Is Anna-chan okay with this?"

"Yes."

"Did she ask you to do this?"

"No."

"Then who are you doing this for?"

"Myself." The cat pendant rested above her breasts in full view.

"And you're sure about this?" Tsuzuki asked.

"Yes," the Mother repeated. Her husband came within inches of the bed.

"Tell me what to do." Tsuzuki crawled onto the bed. His lips were inches from hers.

"Kiss me," the Mother said. The shinigami couldn't help but to comply. Her lips were Anna's. The soft warmth pulled him in. However, he held back.

"No," the Mother said. "Give me all of you." Tsuzuki eyed her.

"Is that okay?" he asked.

"Yes. I am part of her, remember? You're not really cheating on her."

"I know."

The Mother pulled him in for another kiss. Her heart began to sink. She looked like she would cry.

"Why do you hold back?" the Mother asked. The shinigami saw her tears forming in her eyes.

"Are you… crying?" he asked.

"I love you," she said. "I hate to say it out loud. But… But…"

Tsuzuki kissed her forehead. He knew she wasn't lying. Her tears felt real. Tsuzuki pulled her into his arms.

"Are you trying to…?" he asked.

"Yes!" she said. "Please give yourself to me." His hands slipped behind her back. He moved his mouth to her ear.

"Only this one time," Tsuzuki whispered. "I love you both." She pulled him on top of her. Her fingers ran down his bare chest.

"Love me," the Mother said. "Love me like you love her." Tsuzuki silence her with another kiss. His hands unhooked her black bra. The satin material fell off in his hands. Is this really okay, Anna-chan? He wants me to feed you. You can't stand her draining me. Is this what you want?

The Mother grabbed his trousers and slid her hands into them. He had his doubts with their plan, but his ten inches were game.

Don't pull out on me now! We talked about this.

I know.

But?

Hm?

She shoved her tongue into his mouth. Asato, shut up! The Mother unzipped his trousers. His taste put her heart and mind in a confusing place. If this was any other man, this plan would be simple. No complicated feelings, no marriage, no dominant vessel. Still, she had to work with what she had. The Mother rolled off his trousers. In return, Tsuzuki grabbed the sides of her panties.

His touch brought out a wave of warmth. Being intimate with Tsuzuki made it difficult to be heartless. He moved to her left earlobe.

"Oh!" she moaned. Her cheeks flushed red. The shinigami chuckled. Though it was the Mother, she still reacted like Anna would in certain spots. He smirked as he slid his hand down her panties.

"Somebody's happy for this," the shinigami whispered. He nibbled on her earlobe again. Her body bucked under his. Tsuzuki grabbed her shoulder with his free hand.

"How much do you want me?" he purred. His fingers massaged her soaked entrance.

"Ah!" the Mother moaned aloud. "Give it to me!" Tsuzuki's tongue ran along her earlobe. "That badly?"

"Yes!" she yelped. Her husband stole a quick kiss.

"Very well," he said. Tsuzuki yanked off her panties. She in turn rolled down his boxers.

The Mother's eyes rolled back into her head. The shinigami knew how to pleasure her right. Her nails dug into his back. Tsuzuki howled before sinking into an open mouth kiss. His hands didn't know what to grab onto. He settled on her hips. The Mother wrapped her legs around him as his thrusts increased. Anna and the Mother both gave him equal satisfaction. He closed his eyes and kissed her again. The Mother flipped him onto his back. Her husband looked up, taken aback. She smirked as she rested her finger to his lips. The Mother broke down and gave him her own ride.

In one instance, Tsuzuki could've swore he saw her true form. Strangely enough, he found her seven pink tails and pink ears beautiful. The red and pink blending together seemed to confuse him. He tried to reach up and touch her, but the Mother pushed his hand back down.

She threw back her head and screamed as she reached her limit. The Mother collapsed beside him, panting. Tsuzuki pushed her hair from her face.

"Ka-chan?" he asked.

"Hm?" she asked. The shinigami looked her in the eye.

"When you said you loved me, did you really mean that?"

The kitsune quickly turned away, blushing. "Shut up!"

Her husband smiled before he wondered if their plan would work. /Hisoka, we're counting on you to do your part/, Tsuzuki thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story