Categories > Games > Undertale > My Angel from the sky

The fall

by Flame96 0 reviews

Suddenly you find yourself in the Underground, with no memories and an unknown and painful past. Your first encounter is Flowey and he tells you how weird and different your soul is. What does it m...

Category: Undertale - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2016-08-26 - Updated: 2016-08-26 - 1068 words

0Unrated
“Hey ______, do you like the sky ?”

“Yes, I do”

“Have you ever wished to fly ?”

“I already did”

“ Really ? When ? ”

“…”

“____ ?”

“I can’t remember”



Your eyes immediately flew open. You couldn’t really sense your body and the only physical sensation was the terrible headache that kept hammering you mercilessly and the

cold hard ground under your back that sent chills down your spine. Where did you end up?

Your teary eyes couldn’t catch the surroundings around you at first, but after a few moments you could catch a glimpse of something…yellow…?



You painfully rose on your back to better get the new unknown scenario in front of you: a giant expanse of golden flowers stood beneath you.

Where did they come from ? Their brightness seemed almost too much for that dark place … right …dark ….where the hell were you ?! You couldn’t remember why you were here but surely you knew that you didn’t belong to this place.



Ok let’s take it slowly… you unsteadily rose on your feet and headed towards the light that seemed to come from the top of the cave, the only source of light. Yeah. The only exit stood exactly more than “who knows how many” meters on top of you… “How the hell did I get here ? Did I fall down ?” That really exited curiosity in you because every normal person would have died from falling from such height.

“I must have been drunk” you concluded trying to recollect as many memories as possible, you couldn’t remember where you came from, you just didn’t remember anything … then a sudden white flash hit you and you almost felt your head split in two from the pain. You groaned loudly while hot tears started streaming down your face. There was something really painful in your chest, suddenly you were afraid to remember…you didn’t want to….but why ?



“What’s this ?” you sobbed holding your head with your hands “I feel so damn bad” you murmured to yourself. You didn’t know why but you really didn’t feel like trying to go back from where you apparently had come, something was pushing you away, telling you that anything was fine except that.

You tore a piece of cloth from your torn shirt to medicate the bleeding calf you had found yourself with and by an unsteady pace you started to walk. You soon made out a sort of door in the corner of the cave but even before you could move an inch something immediately hit you making you fall down miserably.



“Where do you think you’re going my dear ?”



“Who’s there ?” you whimpered scared to death by that tiny and incredibly sharp voice.



“Do you think you can do whatever you want here ? Someone ought to teach you how things work here”. The tiny voice said laughing.



“well I-I-I d-don’t Know about you… but I was thought to introduce myself to others and not to hurt them on the first meeting “ you said ironically trying to find the strength to debate, actually you didn’t even remember if someone had really thought you that… but that was fine anyway.



“Golly! You’ve got a point human” the tiny voice said getting nearer and nearer. You shivered and prepared yourself to whatever view would have been placed in front of you, but under your amazement you could only see in front of you a tiny golden flower …yeah….but with a face. A creepy face above all.



“I’m Flowey. Flowey the flower !”



Seriously?



You burst into laughter under the puzzled expression of the flower



“Alright …I’m definitely drunk ! This is too funny ahahahaha!”



“You’re really a weird and stupid human. You find all of this funny ?” the flower said with a hint of irony

You took some time to catch your breath but It was too much for you “You say I’m weird but you’re the weird one …I mean… a talking flower ?!” you exclaimed grinning.



“You talk like this because you don’t know where you are”

That’s right ! You had completely forgotten, where were you ? It was a hilarious situation but you could somehow feel that place wasn’t safe after all.



“Alright Flowey … Where am I ? “ you carefully asked gazing at the small flower



“You’re in the Underground but… from what I see you don’t seem to have any memories”

What ?! How did he know that ?!



“What …?” you said shivering slightly



“Your soul isn’t in a good state, it’s …. Weird” He completed amazed while trying to better analyse your soul. He had never saw something like this before. His stare was

starting to make you feel in a completely awkward situation.

“My soul ? Stop talking in riddles !” All of this was very creepy ! you only wanted to get away from this place, an unsettling atmosphere was starting to fill this place and your

head was heavy because of the ignored headache. Flowey wasn’t moving. This was bad. Really bad.

“Listen…. I need…to go away” you said while your vision became more blurred “ Go away ?” laughed the flower awakened from his thoughts “The only way out for you here is D E A T H "



Suddenly Flowey’s expression had turned into something horrible, well not something you would expect from a flower. His face was completely deformed and you could see sharp teeth making their way from his mouth his voice now was lower and creepier. You were paralyzed you didn’t know what to do. Suddenly Flowey summoned some white pellets from nowhere that encircled you leaving you without any escape.



“IN THIS WORLD IS KILL OR BE KILLED ! I’LL TAKE YOUR SOUL, I WONDER HOW IT FEELS LIKE BEING FILLED WITH A SOUL LIKE YOURS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH”



His words were piercing inside your head like daggers, your body wasn’t responding, not even your mind. Soon your body was starting to lose the strength to stand, you fell on your knees trying to protect yourself raising your arms in front of your face as a shield “Please…stop … I …”.



You were done.



If you hadn’t died from the long fall, this was where you were going to die. Your vision faded, you saw the white pellets flying towards you and then everything was black….
Sign up to rate and review this story