Categories > Games > Undertale > My Angel from the sky

Fated Encounter

by Flame96 0 reviews

Well you kind of figure out how things work down here XD

Category: Undertale - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2016-08-26 - 2356 words

0Unrated
“Hey ___, so you’ll be there tomorrow ? “



“I don’t know Alice … I don’t think it’s a good idea…”



“Awwww … c-come on! He…he’ll be there too …”



“Huff… alright! I’ll come!”



“Yeah ! I knew I could count on my best friend !



“ahahaha right, even If I don’t get why you organized it this far …”



“Don’t worry ___, Thank you ! I love you !”



“Ehehehe I love you too …”







Cold.

It was so fucking cold.

You blankly stared at the cloak you were holding.

“Now I get it” you said wearing it as if it was the most important thing in your life. Toriel really had saved you, You would have probably froze to death without it.

You really weren’t expecting the Underground to be this … normal ? Okay maybe you were too imaginative, but you were seriously ready to face fire streams, magical dragons and stardust falling from the sky …nope.

Snow ?



A giant and endless forest stretched in front of you. The snow was quietly falling down on the several layers that already covered the ground making it look like a big white pillow. There was no sound, even the sky was white … the sky ?

You slowly looked up but what you found wasn’t the sky but a plain wall of rock.

“Well, That’s normal… I’m in the Underground after all” you stepped ahead to test the consistency of the snow. It was pretty deep, It almost reached your knees.

“Wait. But how can it snow like that if there’s no sky ?“ you suddenly stopped amazed, was it magic ? Wow It was so cool.

You didn’t know why but you liked the snow, It made everything quiet. It left you alone with yourself and with your thoughts. It relaxed you a lot to listen to the snowflakes falling down. You didn’t want to go ahead, you just wanted to stay still , stay there forever… but you had to keep a promise.

You blamed yourself for being such a fool ! You didn’t even remember who you were and still you wanted to find a way to free everyone, but you felt somehow that you had to go on, that something was calling you.

You collected all your courage and started to walk down the path in front of you. At first it was quite difficult and your shoes were already drenched after a few steps, but then you got used and kept going. According to what Toriel had said this place had to be really dangerous but from what you could see now there was no living being.

“Well, better for me ! I’ll just keep going and I’ll surely find something“ you reassured yourself with a smile closing your palm in a fist.





Hours later

“SNOW ! SNOW AND ONLY FUCKING SNOW !” you shouted angrily and desperately “ I don’t know where I’m going ! It has been hours now !” you cried shifting uncomfortably in the snow.

You had walked for hours and the only thing you encountered were snow, trees and bridges. A growl coming from your stomach made you understand that you wouldn’t have lasted long. The point was that there was no sign of living beings in that place and that was starting to worry you. You were drenched all over and your clothes were useless now … you were completely freezing, the only solution for you now was to keep walking.



“Is there anyone out there ?!” you begged raising you voice “Anyone’s fine ! Please !” you listened to the echo of you voice as it disappeared far away. More than you could do with your legs.

A sudden rustle from the trees mad you gasp. Okay. Maybe it was better being alone.



“What was that ?!” you screamed with an high-pitched voice turning towards the trees. No response.



“Whatever I said… I was lying! I’m f-f-fine by myself thanks !” you said as shivers ran down your spine making you tremble even more. You back down.



Another rustle.



“Ahhh ! “ you screamed again feeling the rush of blood in your veins. This was bad. You made out a short stick in the snow and you hurried up to take it.



“Whatever you are … I-I’m not scared ! It’s just the cold, that’s why I’m shaking ! If you come out I’ll beat you up ! ” you said trying to reassure yourself. Again no response.



“… I must be imagining things … ahaha …” you nervously laughed turning back on your path only to face two weird figures standing in front of you.



“ahaha….ah……” you could feel the sweat on your forehead as the two figures approached you. They were emitting weird noises, muttering words without a meaning as you kept hearing noises like “ Whimsun! Whimsun!” and “Froggit! Froggit!”.



“ah…..ah…” now you were completely pale as the two figures made themselves clear. One was a rather large insect with drooping antennae and two little wings, it really resembled a ghost. The other one a kind of … frog ? It kept repeating his name while hopping close.



“ah……ah

…….AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” you loudly screamed with tears in your eyes falling on your back. You weren’t feeling your legs anymore.

You felt like pudding.



The Whimsun one screamed after you, freaking out and falling on the ground crying under you shocked expression. You could hear him muttering something like “ I can’t handle this….”

On the other hand, Froggit kept hopping closer and ,since you were panicked, the only thing you could manage was to swing that miserable stick all around you with all your strength.



“S—S-STAY BACK ! I—I’ll hit you !!!” you yelled. Froggit didn’t seem to understand what you said, but was scared anyway.



Whimsun was now hyperventilating. While Froggit was standing still.



They seemed reluctant to fight you. They didn’t look like they were dangerous and you needed to calm down. This world was probably full of creatures like these and you had to get used to it if you didn’t want to be found out. Your reaction back then was too much … probably.

You recollected your strength to raise back on your feet : Whimsun was crying with its face buried in the snow, somehow you felt sorry for him. You headed towards him under Froggit’s stare that followed you with curiosity; You kneeled down gently putting your hand on the insect’s head almost petting him. At first it seemed like his sobs had stopped but then he started shaking again.



“Come on … I-I’m sorry for what happened, I was scared as well … everything’s alrigh ….”

Suddenly halfway your sentence, Whimsun burst into tears and ran away. Poor thing.

You were left speechless, this was really crazy. Froggit kept staring at you for a few seconds before hopping towards you brushing his head on your arm as … a thanks maybe ? Then He hopped away through the trees.



Well… monsters weren’t exactly what you expected. They weren’t so bad. Sincerely, you really couldn’t understand why humans found them so scary at the point of sealing them like this. You’ll remember not to freak out like that next time.

After that funny encounter you were walking with more ease and you were feeling more safe, surely now you were getting near an inhabited area. You could see ahead of you a big bridge.



“I did it ! “ you hummed to yourself increasing the speed of your walking. Maybe you were getting something to eat today. As you approached the bridge you saw some silhouettes from afar : There were five white dogs wearing armours, they were guarding the bridge. You would have found them cute if It weren’t for the spears they were holding, they seemed much more dangerous. There was a symbol on their armours …

“Royal Guard ?!” you questioned to yourself remembering Toriel’s words

“Damn ! What do I do now ? I need to pass through …or I won’t have anything concluded !” you hissed between your teeth while thinking about something that could help you. Your gaze fell on your cloak .

“I know It’s risky but … If I can act normally maybe they’ll let me in, If they don’t I’ll just go back and find another way” you started lifting your drenched hood on your head. Perfect, it covered your face almost completely.

You went forward as one by one the dogs started noticing your presence and gathered in front of the bridge. Their stares were piercing and wary, and that was enough to make your self-confidence tremble.



“What are you doing here traveller ? This place is not open to the public ! How did you get here ?” the biggest dog scolded you with an inquisitive tone.

Close to the public ? That’s why that place was completely desert. You had to find an excuse quickly !



“Well … I’m sorry…I come from a place very far away and I got lost in the forest and somehow I ended up here. “

The dogs looked at each other for a moment and then turned back to you. They bought it.



“Then… pay attention now. This place is not safe. A human may come by.” Added another dog shifting to make you pass.



“Oh my God ! A Human ! That’s terrible!” you mimicked fear as you quickly headed towards the bridge.

Victory !



“Wait !” shouted a larger dog suddenly grabbing your cloak, you relief expression soon vanishing.



“You smell weird ….” He murmured sniffing you closely. Right ! Dogs have great sense of smell ! Why didn’t you think about it ! Damn it !

The dog’s face was too close, you shifted uncertainly to avoid eye contact. Holding your breath as the dog’s eyes widened.



“You smell …..like human “ he added. That one last word was enough to put on the alert all the other dogs. They inched close their noses wrinkling.



“Reveal you face !” ordered the dog holding your arm tightly. They were surrounding you and there was no way they would make you pass now. You had to react. With all your courage you shoved a strong kick down his jewels; even if he was covered by the armour, it seemed to be effective. The dog emitted a long howl of pain while falling on the ground.

As you felt his grip disappear from your arm, you immediately gave it your all to run away. You could hear their growls, their calls and the noise of their spears behind you as you headed toward the only thing that could hide you. The forest.

You felt you lungs explode and your head spinning, but you had to run, the air was so cold it was killing you and you had no energy. They were following you, you could hear them. There was no way you could escape just like that, they could still smell you.

You threw yourself in the snow, rolling between the fallen leaves and the uncovered mud and quickly stood up only to start running again deep into the forest.

After a few moments you couldn’t even see the light penetrating through the trees. There were too many and you didn’t know where you were, but at least those dogs seemed to have lost your trace. You could hear their distant barking slowly disappear as the darkness and the silence took over that place.



“Fine ! I’m done !” you huffed trying to regain your breath “ Now I’m completely lost ! I’m probably going to die anyway …If it isn’t for those dogs, It will be because I’m starving” you concluded holding your stomach, you’re starting to feel dizzy.

What was that place ? The trees were so high and there was almost no light. You couldn’t see where you were going ,now the only thing left for you was hope. Maybe an angel from a non-existent sky coming to save you. You chuckled at your thought. You don’t know why but that word seemed familiar to you.

Without paying attention, you walked into something. It was something incredibly jelly and sticky. A large shadow hovered over you. You raised your head going completely pale. In front of you there was a giant undefined monster.

It was at least three times bigger than you and it was completely deformed. It had different eyes and mouths that slowly melted to fuse with each other and to give birth to that THING. There were different creatures amalgamated. They emitted a terrible sound that hurt your poor hears. This was even worse than the dogs.



You didn’t have the time to think. The monster hit you with his self-created arm making you crash into the tree behind you. You fell down miserably as you felt the blood dripping from your mouth, the tree behind you fell on the other side raising a giant cloud of dust. The sound emitted from the creature became louder as it prepared a second attack.



You won’t survive this …. This is the end. Your body isn’t moving.

You covered your eyes as you waited for the final strike. A big noise filled the place



But nothing happened.



You opened your eyes only to see the big creature collapse on the grown with a strange silver liquid dripping from its body. After a few moments it was turning into dust.

Your visions was blurred, and you were aching so badly. Suddenly from behind you could hear the same big noise as the creature was slain … someone killed it. You watched as the monster dissolved completely, all the dust flying towards you making you cough.

There was a figure behind that dust, a tall and slim figure … It was standing still in the dark observing you.



Then you noticed.



It was like the time had stopped. Even the sound was muffled.



It was like your heart had stopped.



The only thing you could do was to let yourself be absorbed into that deep cold and mesmerizing stare of those gleaming blue-orange eyes.





The only colours in that cold darkness….
Sign up to rate and review this story