Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Puppyshipping Fanfic

by HoneyDewMelonGirl1 0 reviews

Rated for swearing, rape and abuse.

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Joey Wheeler,Seto Kaiba - Warnings: [V] [R] [Y] - Published: 2016-09-10 - 265 words

0Unrated
I curled up into a ball shaking on my bedroom floor. I knew I was going to get punished and I was dreading it.
Then all of a sudden my step-father burst into the room.
He grabbed me by the hair and threw me at the wall.
I opened my mouth to scream in pain, but bit my lower lip to stop myself.
If I screamed he would be even more angry.
"WHAT IS THIS?!" He yelled shoving some papers into my face.
"M-M-My maths test..." I whimpered.
He grabbed my hair again and and bashed my head hard against the wall.
I yelped in pain and I felt blood trickle down the back of my neck.
"AND WHAT IS THIS?!" He screamed pointing to the D on the paper.
"Father! Please! I'm sorry! I'll try harder next time! Please please don't punish me!" I felt tears sting my eyes.
Gozaburo grabbed me and dragged me to my bed and threw me on it.
"I'll punish you and punish you and keep punishing you until you learn!"
He slapped me hard across the face.
Then he started to undress me.
"No! No! No! No!" My mind screamed as I struggled furiously.
Gozaburo punched my in the stomach and I lay still while he finished pulling off the last of my clothes, tears running down my cheeks.
Then he flipped me over onto my stomach.
I grabbed the sheets terrified as I heard a zipper. Then I felt white got pain as he thrust into me and I screamed.



Haii! Pls review if you want more!
Sign up to rate and review this story