Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Changing to Hide

by lunalovegoodphoenix 0 reviews

The Gryffindors, Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs and a few Slytherins are scared. Their fight attempt failed, and they are on the run. So when Hermione discovers the ultimate way to be able to go in pub...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Ron - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2016-10-07 - 270 words

0Boring
"Guys, no, wait, Harry!" Hermione cried, grabbing at Harry's sleeve.
Harry turned at Hermione, half of the D.A turning as well. "So you expect us to change gender? You think we'd take kindly to that idea?" He demanded. The non-DA members remained silent as he spoke.
"I'll take it first if you don't trust me!" Hermione promised. "And it's a really big commitment, as its permanent and can never be washed off by any substance, and could only be taken once."
Harry gawked at her. Ron spun and stared into Hermione's earnest brown eyes. "Blimey, you aren't joking!" He exclaimed.
"No, you'll find I am quite serious," Hermione informed him. "I already picked out names for the female version of all of you. And the male version." Hermione took a deep breath and gulped down the liquid inside the vial she was carrying.
She fell to the dirt, convulsing as her chest flattened and her/his hair sunk back into her/his skull. (She will now be referred to as a he.)
"Bloody hell," Ron whispered as Hermione stood up.
"Call me Hermes." He asked.
Hermes tossed a vial to everyone else. Some of the ones who didn't care as much, like Seamus Finnigan for example, carelessly flipped the contents down their throats and fell to the ground. Others, more timidly sipped the liquid but received the same results.
"Seamus you're Seren, Dean you are Danielle, Harry, you're Rose, Hannah, you are...uh... Hansel! Right! Ron, you're Cheryl, and you and "Rose" are twins... Hermes walked around, renaming every gender changed confused student who stood in the little meadow.
Sign up to rate and review this story