Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Rebellion [Part 1]

The Rebellion [Part 1]

by puggyiscool 0 reviews

[WARNING: SWEARING, TW, AND POSSIBLE NSFW AHEAD ]

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2016-10-09 - Updated: 2016-10-15 - 671 words

0Unrated
3: THE REBELLION STARTS NOW!!

~~~~Reeve's POV~~~~
I wondered why the fuck we were going to Lauren's realm. We haven't been there since she died two years ago (I was 18 when I died in this AU and this is taking place 10 years from this year/2016). I missed my friend. Lilly and Ellie were behind me in the main realm. "Where the fuck is Starrylight's realm?!" Lilly asked, frustrated. "Its been awhile.." I said. "24 months to be exact.." I continued. "THATS TWO YEARRSSSS" Ellie said. Ellie ran up to a black, pink, and blue door. "Found it.." Ellie said. Me and Lilly walked over and Ellie said. "By the way Lilly, you have the most dankest birthday.." We opened the door. I took a deep breath and smelled blood. Old blood. The entire realm must've smelled like this since Lauren died. I looked where she died. A giant tree was there. A lilac tree. I stared up at the lilacs. The flowers were pink and a weird greenish color. I knew what made this tree (IM LEAVING THIS AS A QUESTION FOR SOME THEORIES TO HAPPEN). Ellie and Lilly ran up to the castle. I caught up to them. "Holy fucking hell..." Lilly said. A FUCKING CROWD OF OCS WERE THERE, THE ORDER UP IN FRONT. Fucking stupid King Blaine sat in his throne, a smaller throne with a white blanket over it behind his throne. The king spoke. "Everyone," He said. Me, Lilly, and Ellie sat down. I didn't see Wolfine. "After the death of your queen, I've had to stay here and help Deni and the order train. Dawn Moon says she can do it herself. But after the death, Dawn has seemed weaker. The order is fighting. You have all seen it.. Well now, Since the death of our Queen. I banish every soul or demon who dare enter this realm!" Blaine continued. Dawn smiled as everyone gasped. Dawn threw her necklace into the air as everyone plugged their ears. Except the order, and the admins. Wolfine appeared behind Blaine and put her scythe up to his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4: The CHARActers
~~~~Dawn's POV~~~~
I saw Wolfine scream, "THE REBELLION STARTS NOW!!" and everyone oc run out of the castle. The admins and the order, plus myself ran. I saw three portals appear as Jay, Plush, Alex, Kiara, GC, Redstone, and Rouge jump out of a portal. I ran towards the grave and grabbed Lauren's crown and jumped off the cliff, into the valley. I landed on my feet, like a badass. I held the crown close and ran to the forest. I saw the others. "Admins, Ocs.. I have something." I said. Reeve stared at me. I held up Lauren's crown as Reeve stared, looking like she was gonna cry. I held it. Everyone stared at me. "Y-You.. YOU STOLE IT?!" Lilly screamed. I kept silent. "DAWN. THAT HAS MORE POWER. ONLY ADMINS CAN HANDLE IT." Lilly screamed, snatching it and putting it in a bubble. "Now Blaine cant become more powerful." Lilly muttered. It felt like I was a tower of glass, and one more punch would break me. I've been like this for two years, but held on. One more punch would be one more death. Song stared at me, knowing my pain. "We need a plan. Jay, do you have your knife?" Reeve asked. Jay nodded. "Song, Dawn, do you two have your swords?" I nodded, Song nodding. Song fixed her glasses. "Wolfine, Lauren, scythes?" Reeve asked. Wolfine spawned her scythe, along with Lauren. "Purple, Gauntlets?" It was silent. "Lilly, Ell, do you have your weapons?" Reeve asked, spawning her gun. (YES REEVE YOU HAVE A GUN, AND ELL IS A NICKNAME FOR ELLIE) Ellie spawned her weapon. (I CANT THINK OF A WEAPON FOR YOU ELLIE) Lilly spawned a bunch of knives and daggers (a magical badass appears). I took a deep breath. "Me and GC are here!" Alex said. I sighed. Kiara just stared. Lilly walked over to Kiara and gave her a knife. Kiara smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story