Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Rhevireon: The Hermetic Elders of the Black Sun

Prologue

by Kaesar 0 reviews

As the years blend into centenaries, and the outer reaches of the mythos into a half-verity...

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2016-10-10 - Updated: 2016-10-10 - 2653 words

0Unrated
As the years blend into centenaries, and the outer reaches of the mythos into a half-verity, when six bloodlines intersect, and three sects crosses swords, one cult rips apart the kingdom of God; all we are in the gutter of a world, rotten, Sisyphean.
The memory of medieval age Lombardia lives on. Lombardia, whence it is said to have all begun with the merchant bankers of the shadow Kingdom of Italy, for they are the ones acclaimed as progenitors of our modern form of the trade, the trade to catalyze a neoteric Western civilization of sorts; the craft of banking, that steadily grew in stature, through time and space, only to fall into the hands of monopoly, hundreds of years later, and particularly in Central Europe, a monopoly of continental proportions initiated by few emerging banking dynasties.
Unrivaled by the decaying mortmain of the feudal order, whose slow death hastened under the guillotine at turn of the 18th century, the industrial-banking tribes would proceed to contribute, behind closed doors, to the insemination of the Old World with the seeds of modernity, culminating with the failed Revolutions of 1848, thenceforth, their liberal ideals, embodied in the transatlantic European man has further propagated overseas, into America.
So unto this day, across the globe, their presence still is tangible, albeit, it had greatly diminished.
For it was only a matter of time, for the cosmopolitan tribes, to make their cyclic return.
In the near future, with the multipolarization of world powers, the developed world that regressed from the age of information, back to the trauma of industrialization and the eras of carbon, in this said world the lines defining the separation of powers within its post-informational countries became blurred, the question of who’s in control of the modern-day republic spawned many answers, giving way to the industrial families of yore, so to arise out of their cynical cycle of life, the life of degeneracy and renascence, to reclaim what is unjustifiably theirs, the power long thought to be lost to the Spring of Nations, the revolutionary wave of 1848 and beyond, giving them way so they rule back on par with the state, the apotheosis of society’s anathema; just as they reigned down the annals of centuries past head-to-head with the ruling classes of America, in the state of plutarchy.
This time, however, the transition of power has taken a different turn. The awakened financial might of the upper classes worldwide, had been restricted to the authority of no man; this time, the riches of humanity ended up in the hands of a nonhuman life form, the hands of conquerors from outer space.

The greatest of tragedies has gentle beginnings. Not so distant in the near future, in the Americas; the aggressive expansion of liberal democracy in pursuit of a post-racial gender-neutral United States, was a lost cause, lost into the miasma of human overpopulation, instigated by a dichotomy of surging mass migration and a drastic decline in mortality rates, the consequent exponential growth of the population diverging away from its intended interracial pattern, progressed along non-parallel racial lines, driving the Caucasian demography into a chronic decrease, against a persistent increase in a populace of non-Europid descent.
They strove not to relinquish the beautiful worldview their nation had long endeavored to accomplish, that of liberal absolutism, as the people of Mainland United States whose carrying capacity slowly collapsed under their own weight, campaigned for voluntary programs to curb the dramatic swell in the population. In public, the church preached abstinence, in a time when abortion and euthanasia were highly desirable, on the quite however, full rein was given to the front organization, be it the gaols or pharmaceutical corporations, sterilization of the multitude was underway in widespread arrays.
But truth be said, the inexorable was impreventable, social disorder brings about economic depression, dearth of food supply leads to mass malnutrition, the outbreak of epidemic fuels internal displacement, and the spread of political upheaval summons old racial tensions.
Soon, the liberal democratic cause was lost into the midst of the rising fire of ethnocratic ambition.
The people of the United States, a nation detrimentally weakened by the contagion of ethnic divide, proved a vulnerable target to foreign aggression; and so, people of the States were the first of the free nations of the West, to yield themselves to the punitive decree of the changing times.

The menace of foreign aggression came not in the form of an earthly great power, but was ushered in from beyond the celestial sphere, a race of highly civilized humanoid aliens of unknown origin, self-designated the Elders.
A dignified kind of high-standing and fair-skinned extraterrestrial species, so beautiful, seductive; a kind whose most striking feature were the infatuating tresses of long lustrous mane, cascading down their heads reaching their ankles, which was told to serve them in channeling the wafts of cosmic energy, the currents of aether flowing through nature; and through the ripples of the animate universe the aether path shall lead them home.
The Elders, compensated for their numerical inferiority with superior intelligence and the spark of creativity, pacifists who abstained from violence at all cost and whose only self-defense mechanism was highly-evolved psychokinesis capabilities; they were adaptable to the languages and ways of mankind, they managed to peacefully subjugate their human hosts, gradually taking over the pinnacle of human society wherever they came in contact with, establishing themselves a financial and political aristocracy in their respective countries, over most of the Americas and Eurasia, the useful earth, they divide and rule.
Their emblem was the esoteric symbol of the sun wheel, the Black Sun, a reminder of home, the soil, the urheimat, a home yet to be found; their sun, was the unconquered sun.
Throughout the useful earth, The Elders, worshiped by the masses as the harbingers of a new aeon, or abhorred by some in utter silence, whatever was the case, they reigned, and ruled for the coming decades uncontested, unchallenged; but only time would tell, the greatest threat to their domination over the hearts and minds of man, the sole menace to their own survival was under the control of no human being, but was found dormant within themselves, the very fact they were genetically compatible with their human subjects, which under the spread of miscegenation threatened the purity of their ancient alien bloodline; so to contain the misery borne out of such fate, the alien race self-organized into endogamous tribal dynasties, owners of the national industries, owners of the state, to whom direct contact with the inferior humans, was verboten.
In North America, four dynasties of alien blood, arguably overarched by proprietors of the oldest existing monte di pietà patrimony of the day, the House of Beith Alshyon; then the Eleckras, the Taigeth, and the House of Ashterophs; they, through the accumulative work of generations, swore to harness the radical societal shift in the nation to their yoke.
Under the plutocratic hidden-hand of this dynastic ring, the American social strata throughout the contiguous United States morphed into a racial segregation system, dominated by the elite minority, the upper alien race, while at the lowest part of the hierarchy, was the divided majority of the race of man. The state-sanctioned relation between upper and lower class, was practically that of apartheid.
A third class existed, the half-breeds, the untouchables, the rare case of human-alien hybrid, the offspring of intermarriages, the offshoot of intermixture of the terrestrial and unearthly blood; ostracized, they were excluded from the bipolar hierarchy altogether, seen as traitors on both sides of the spectrum; the half-breeds were subject to special treatment by the state, bereaved of their citizenship, non-citizens denizens of reservations with chances of social mobility non-existent. The state called it positive discrimination.
In respect to their foreign policy, the four Houses in concert with the numerous alien dynasties worldwide, every seven years were to convene at the Universal Council, the global pro-alien organization whose priority concerns were four:
1_ The need to establish the bridges of goodwill across the human and alien populations of the world.
2_ Combating the anti-alien sentiment amongst the renegade segments of humankind.
3_ Furthering research into the historical and spiritual development of humanity, in parallel with the scientific understanding of the human race.
4_ Encouraging the exchange of knowledge between the two races.
Those principles never were they an end in themselves, in reality all four but instruments that served a higher purpose towards the accomplishment of which, the Universal Council was founded. Their unstated mission remained, the necessity to secure a homeland for the blossoming Elders race by nonviolent means, an alien-ethno-state on terrestrial soil, one that would ensure the preservation of the purity of their genotype.
And so, guided by the dictates of the Council, the four dynasties of America caballed to invoke the Continental Plan, Continental Plan West, through which they sought the future of their people paved with expansionist ambitions westward, in quest for the far-flung human habitats of the Occident.
The White House, the last standing detritus of American democracy, was especially overridden by the unlimited dominion of the congress; after the former failed to veto the bill passed by the gradually subversive Senate and House, this marionette congress, submissive to the yearning political hunger of the four clans, by passing that piece of legislation, made the expansionist aspirations of the nonpareil House of Beith Alshyon, enshrined in the Continental Plan West, a reality.
So they ruled by the natural law; target territory predestined, the least densely populous, the last human-ruled state of the union, Alaska.

The agrarian territory, Alaska, the last human-controlled state of historically native peasantry, willing to sacrifice their lives than bend the knee to the supremacist will of the Elders, was problematic to the federal regime. The Last Frontier that survived the alien contagion, due to its geographic isolation and rigid living conditions, all made it extremely undesirable to the first wave of alien settlers; simultaneously, this insurgent state, vastly unpopulated by humans nonetheless, proved a suitable target for colonization, sustaining a significant reserve of raw materials, vital energy quintessential to keep the international dynastic industrial machine in working order, and consequently guarantee the endurance of their socio-economic dominance; under such circumstances it was unanimously decided by the Universal Council, that geographic Alaska was the optimum candidate for a future alien homeland.
The only problem was, the Alaskan territories up to that point, were under the command of a recalcitrant government de facto autonomous from the outreach of D.C..
Indeed, it was a reality that alien-infested Washington had long turned a blind eye to, but one which had to be dealt with eventually, for which reason the Continental Plan West was conceived and envisioned in the unrestricted projection of force against the rebellious human elements; when the time-consuming irenic measures were of no use, humans themselves would be assigned the dirty work, voluntary mercenaries to wipe out the remaining human resistance on the other side, a brother’s war, under the pretext of bringing law and order to the rogue state, the State of Alaska.
This is the Continental Plan, what would mark the end of the peaceable phase of the alien subjugation of the Homo sapiens.

On August from that year, the year of trouble; on the horns of dilemma, the Alaskan government repelled the Continental Plan with all it stood for, against the wishes of the federal authority, whose threat of a military intervention was to no avail, the moment the Alaskan heads of state, backed and emboldened by the local popular support, declared their secession from the union altogether, a development which the latter strongly repudiated, demanding the state’s capitulation within the frame of an ultimatum.
The threat of a military campaign, subsequently and as expected would attract a worldwide outcry from humanitarian organizations, with the international community strongly condemning the imperialist nature of the Continental Plan, calling it a blatant violation of basic human rights, but ultimately, under lobbying pressure from the omnipotent Universal Council it was decided no action must be taken.
Their silence was the carte blanch in the hands of the dynastic camarilla, to do as they saw fit.

On September 20th, the newly unilaterally proclaimed Republic of Alaska, designated its plenipotentiary Department of the Homeland with a mission.
The 25th, two groups of the cunning-most Alaskan diplomats left the Bethel International Airport.
The 28th, 1:-- a.m., at the von Pittsburghois Resort, somewhere in the Bavarian mountains; in private, the first diplomatic mission of the self-proclaimed republic, unrecognized by the international community, to sidestep its restrictive status the free state forged a pact of bandwagoning in behalf of the House of von Pittsburghois; the powerful American family with a long lineage of human nobility and acclaimed resistance to the alien takeover; machinating from its exile in Bavaria, an exile with the spiteful blessing of the Beith Alshyon, forced upon the von Pittsburghois at the peak of a slanderous crusade impelled by a coalition of the four dynasties, none of whom had adequate an affluence to influence, to oppose the von Pitts in a mano a mano.
That very same day, the 28th, an hour later, at the Jurchen’s residency, somewhere in Manchuria; the second diplomatic mission of the Republic of Alaska signed its conditional bandwagoning in behalf of the House of Jurchen, a massive banking family of olden Chinese aristocratic bloodline. The Jurchen’s neutral stance towards the Elders was noted for its ambiguity.
In point of fact, coerced between the hammer of the federal union and the anvil of a United Nations, heavily pervaded by alien gold, and whose conflict of interests pressured its members into disavowing any direct association with the separatist republic, in this case, the politics of the Alaskan diplomacy, were those precautious realpolitiks of bowing to the west without mooning the east, the east and west heralded by the von Pittsburghois and Jurchen tribes, renowned globally as a veritable stateless financial and political force, under the wings of their private military orgs, loyal to the human race over the hostile foreign element.

October 09th, the House of von Pittsburghois, playing along the terms of its undisclosed agreement with the separatists, publicly placed caveat on the feasible menace of an alien-funded union-led annexation of the free Alaskan territories; a word of warning of the subsequent ramifications of such move, that may irreversibly lead to the permutation of the Last Frontier into something else.
October 11th, a most momentous event caught the world off guard, when upon acquiring the political and military prestige, under their semi-exclusive contract with the powerless republic, unidentified rapid deployment force orchestrated by the Jurchen’s own paramilitary organization, landed on the Alaskan soil.
The 12th, the von Pitts’ heads of family enquired, what the hell the Chinese were doing? Their private intelligence agency investigated, before the foot-in-both-camps gimmick, the masterpiece of the Alaskan diplomacy was compromised, and the separatists denied.
The 13th, based on the last developments, the House of von Pitts., now threatened to step back from the secret pact, re-evaluating its non-interventionism ethos, the core of a long-established neutrality in international disputes, thus rescinding the covenant with the newborn country in toto.
October 14th, in a sudden escalation of events, a foreign internal defense unit, of the von Pittsburghois’ own security faction, grounded on the capital Juneau, under preemptive war tactics, casting their lot with the Alaskan militia, which they supplied with arms, in alliance with the House of Jurchen to the interference of whom they had shown initial objection, all versus the sworn enemy of humanity; on the dawn of the military campaign, Divide Et Impera, waged by the Mainland United States against the separatists and their Sino-German proxies.
Now, with all belligerents taking part in the conflict, showing their cards, the Houses of Beith Alshyon, the Taigeth, the Ashterov and the Eleckras, admitted their involvement in the Alaskan crisis.
Sign up to rate and review this story