Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Rebellion [Part 1]

Part 3

by puggyiscool 0 reviews

I have no idea lmao -Lauren

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2016-10-15 - 507 words

0Unrated
5: A Song's End.
(IM AN ASSHOLE.. I NEED TO MAKE THE PICTURE FOR THE STORY AND FOR THIS CHAPTER SOON)
        ~~~~Jay's POV~~~~
Dawn was helping Reeve make the base. They were digging with their magic. Song fixed her glasses, talking to Plush. Reeve and Dawn found a cave and Dawn screamed, clearly excited. Lilly looked up at the cliff with the cherry tree. Kiara went up to Lilly and put her hand on Lilly's shoulder. I looked at Dawn and Reeve. Reeve was making a ladder as Dawn was putting lights in the cave. I smelled cherries. Weird. I heard a weird noise. Song looked around. It was a noise she has heard before. Songheart looked scared. A shadow covered her eyes as her hair covered her face. Song's soul appeared. I could tell Song wanted to run, but she stayed. "OH MY GOD!" Reeve yelled, running over to Song and pulling on a invisible rope. Lilly and Ellie helped Reeve. I ran over and helped. I could barely get a grip on the rope, because it was invisible. Durr. I pulled on it. It wouldn't budge. "Fucking piece of shit.." I muttered, pulling. The rope appeared, bouncing me and the admins back as it un-tightened. I got back up, fast. The cherry smell came back as I grabbed my knife and cut the rope. I heard a gruntish noise. The stupid King's order appeared. I saw 4 boys. Novell, Dante, Sami, and Pain. They all looked at Song. I held my knife. They looked at me. They dashed at me as Song jumped in front, being hit. Her soul split until a tiny bit wasn't split. She bled. She held onto my fur. "Jay.. don't forget me.." Were the only words that escaped her mouth. I looked down, ashes on my fur and on the ground. I felt ashes on my neck. I started to cry, holding my knife. I saw a pinkish liquid, a fusion of my tears and Song's blood. I held my knife and slashed at 2 of the boys. Dante and Sami. Revenge and anger filled my body.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6: I will get revenge on you assholes.

~~~~Jay's POV~~~~
"I FUCKING WILL GET REVENGE ON YOU ASSHOLES!!!!" I screeched, the other two running away. Blood, parts of souls, and ash were everywhere. I held Songheart's broken soul, crying. I held it close. My tears hit my fur like rushing water. I felt a hand on my shoulder as I looked at Dawn. I pushed her away. "ITS MY FAULT SHES DEAD, DAWN!!!" I yelled, holding my knife up to her. "ROBIN WILLS!!" Reeve yelled. I pulled my knife away, glaring at Dawn. Wolfine stared at me, her eyes turning white. I could tell Wolfine had been more Mary Sue-ish since the last time we met. I heard Wolfine's annoying as fuck voice. "Do not call me a Mary Sue, Robin." Wolfine said. "Don't call me that and I wont." I muttered. I saw bandages on Wolfine's hands. Everything is stupid. Life is stupid. I miss Songheart.
Sign up to rate and review this story