Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Empress Lovers

Precious

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Hitomi and Kato start talking about how to take down the Eda-Kimoto clan. Haruka knows that Hitomi has betrayed her. Victoria sneaks out of the house in the middle of the night.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2016-11-01 - 339 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Three: Precious:

Hitomi knew how this would end.

It still hurt, however. So many memories made her head swim. Haruka protected her. Haruka cared about her. In a way, Haruka loved her.

But, the carnage had to end. Hitomi pulled out her cell phone and dialed up Kato.

"I'm ready," she said. "Tell me what I need to do." Her voice trembled as she spoke.

"Look, you can back out if you want," Kato said on the other line.

"Huh?" the kitsune asked.

"You sound unsure about this."

"I can do this."

"Are you sure? You can't be fickle about this. I need you at one hundred percent."

"And I am! Trust me. It hurts, but I'll do it."

"Very good. What do you have so far?"

Hitomi pressed her lips together. "We can use Nobu."

"Oh?" Kato asked.

"He's not been stable lately. I think Anna and the Mother might have been the cause."

"Interesting."

Hitomi felt her heart beginning to hurt. No! I have to do this. This has gone on too long. It has to stop.

"Hitomi-san?" Kato asked. "Hitomi-san?" The kitsune came back to earth.

"What?" she asked.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Yes, I'm fine."

"Alright…"

10:00 p.m.

Haruka sat alone in her bedroom. She knew that Hitomi had betrayed her. However, she wasn't angry. In fact, the old lady smile.

He's won you over, huh? Haruka frowned. That bastard. I will not let him come between us. Aki came up and sat next to her master.

"Shall I kill her?" she asked. Haruka patted the kitsune on the head.

"Nah," she said. Aki looked at her, confused.

"Mistress?" she asked. Haruka smiled like a cat in the darkness.

"To be honest with you," she admitted. "I kind of want to see what they'll do next."

"What about Anna?"

"We'll kill her and seize the Mother all in due time. All in due time." The old lady scratched Aki behind the ears.

Meanwhile, Victoria packed up her suitcase and slipped out of the house.
Sign up to rate and review this story