Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Amor Oscuro: American Horror Story

by dashing_cupcake 0 reviews

Summary: When Desdemona arrives at the Cortez against her mother's warnings, she finds out more than she expected. Female And POC Harry Potter. American Horror Story & Harry Potter Crossover

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Romance - Characters: Harry,Luna,Neville - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2016-11-14 - 983 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don't own any characters of American Horror Story: Hotel or Harry Potter. They belong to Ryan Murphy Brad Falchak and, JK Rowling. However the original characters are mine.

"We're here. That'll be $25.40" The Taxi driver tells Desdemona and Luna. "Thank you." Luna says as she pays the driver. He helped her and Mona take their luggage out of his trunk and then drove away back into the busy LA traffic. Luna and Mona turned to the building behind them.

"This building is over 30 years old Mona. I can feel the dark aura inside it." Luna says as she stands beside Mona. "I know Luna. I can feel it too." Mona replied as she picked up her luggage. "Do call Dobby and Winky for that love." Mona says looking at the three trunks Luna had.

As Mona said that two adults appeared in front of them. "Mistress called?" Winky said as she adjusted her human dress. "Yes help us take our luggage inside to our rooms." Mona says. "Right away Mistress." Dobby picks up two of Luna's trunks as Winky picks up two of Mona's suitcases.

"Mistress this is the place Miss. Ramona warned you about." Dobby says as Mona pushed through the glass doors and entered. "Yes Dobby." Mona says. "This is such a beautiful place." Luna said as she looked around. The Cortez's lobby was large with red and gold patterns. The patterns were on rug in the center room, and on the golden railings going up the staircases. The chandeliers above them gave the room a dim glow. It looked exactly as she'd seen it in her dream.

They walked to the front desk, Mona rang the golden bell. A short plump woman, wearing huge glasses came from the back room.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

"Yes, we're here for a room." Mona says.

"Name?" She asked looking at the book in front of her. "Royale, Desdemona." The woman wrote Mona's name down. "Together?" The woman asked looking at Luna. "Yes." Luna says distracted as she looked around. She could feel someone looking at them.

"What bout those two?" She asked looking at the human Dobby and Winky. "Those two can have their own room. Put that under Royale too."

"Course. Course. And how long will you be staying?" The woman asked. "Undecided. Maybe a week." Mona said and the woman wrote it down. "You four are lucky. Two rooms just opened. Come along." The woman said setting down the pen. She reached behind her and grabbed two keys from the rank. She came from behind the desk saying, "Follow me. I'll show you to your rooms."

"Was The Ritz-Carlton full?" The woman asked as they walked to the elevator. Mona chuckled. "Yes, actually. But this one will do just fine. It's beautiful enough."

The small group followed the woman to the elevator where she pushed the number five. They all stood quietly as the elevator went by floors quietly.

The doors opened and they all walked out and down the hallway. "Room 47 and right across the hall is Room 48." The woman said opening room 47 before handing Mona both the room keys.

"There's a menu on top of your drawers when you want room service and telephone if you want to make any calls. The reception in this building is god awful. My name's Iris, if you need anything call the front desk; number's on the menu."

"Thank you, Iris" Luna smiled, as Mona reached in her pocket and grabbed a bunch of crumpled up bills. "Here. Take all of it." Mona said as Iris went to protest. "Take the money. Mona can be a little..."Aggressive." Dobby said. "Thank you for your service. " Mona smiled as Iris finally took the money.

"You're welcome, dear," Iris said as the four stood in the room. "Welcome to Hotel Cortez."

Dobby and Winky set Mona and Luna's luggage down. "Here you too." Mona said throwing Dobby the key. "We will see you again Mistresses." Dobby and Winky bowed before disapparating.

"I'm calling mom. Why don't you go wash up Luna." Mona said as she sat down on the king size bed. "Are we going out tonight?" Luna asked as she opened one of suitcases. "Nah. I think we'll stay in. I'm kinda tired from the flight." Luna nodded and she grabbed her bathroom utensils and nightgown before heading to the bathroom.

Mona grabbed the phone that was sitting on the drawer. She dialed her mother's number. She picked up on the second ring.

"Hello?" Desedmona smiled when she heard her mother's familiar voice.

"Hey ma, it's Mona."

"Desdemona! Baby girl, When did you flight land?" Her mother asked her.

"About an hour or two ago." Mona said as she started taking her shoes off.

"You and Luna are staying at the Ritz-Carlton right?" Desdemona shook her head even though her mother couldn't see it.

"No. We're staying at the Cortez." The other end of the phone was silent.

"Ma? Ma? You still there? " Mona asked as she looked at the phone worriedly.

"DESDEMONA EVE ROYALE! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR GODDAMN MIND?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT STAYS IN THAT HOTEL?! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU SPECIFICALLY TO AVOID THAT HOTEL AT ALL COST! BUT YOU DON'T LISTEN!"

Mona winced as her mother continued yelling in the phone. "I'll call you tomorrow Ma. I love you." Mona says hurriedly. "Girl don't you dare hang up this ph-" Mona slammed the phone down on the receiver.

"She's going to kill you." Luna says as she sits down beside Mona, who shrugged. "I know but she'll be fine. I don't wanna argue with her right now. I'm tired." Mona says as she fell back onto the plush pillow on the bed. "I know dear." Luna crawled up beside Mona and laid down. "Goodnight Love." Luna says kissing Mona before laying down beside Mona. "Night."
Sign up to rate and review this story