Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Second glances

by Lilyevanspotter06 0 reviews

James has got it all sussed, marry the woman of his dreams, Lily Evans, but while he's struck dumb with love, could a romance between two of his best friends my emerging from the shadows, and is Ja...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: James,Lily,Lupin,Peter,Sirius - Published: 2016-11-15 - 348 words

0Unrated
Hellooo, just a quick note before we delve into this new fic. Yes I discontinued the last one. It was just far to samey and cliche. But, nonetheless, I hope you enjoy my new one!

"TOOT" The Hogwarts express whistled loudly again, as though hurrying the last stray students to board. Once everyone was safely inside, the train let's out a triumphant belch of smoke and headed on it's way. The hustle and bustle of the excited children was no more and only mild murmurings where filling the platform nle. "I can't believe it" sighed Mrs Potter to her husband. "Our James, off to Hogwarts already" To which Mr Potter chuckled in reply. "He'll give em' hell" Mrs Potter hit him lovingly. "Honestly you are awful, always spuriing him on and the likes" She said, trying to sound stern but smiling all the same. John Lupin smiled lovingly after the Scarlett engine as he pushed his graying tawny hair out of his five. Nonetheless he was awfully worried for his son's wellbeing. He knew Hogwarts would care for him as much as they could but he just wondered how well Remus would cope after his forest transformation without him there. Reassuring himself, he headed off the platform and back out into muggle London. Mrs Black scowled and strode off at once. She only came so she could see Lucius and Bellatrix and the likes and tell them to keep an eye on her god - forsaken, treacherous, incompetent brat of a son and make sure they made him into a good little Slytherin. Her scowl only deepened when she strode almost straight into Mrs Potter, exiting the station with her husband in tow. Mrs Potter wasn't particularly delighted either. "So Sorry Madam Black" She said, sarcastically through gritted teeth "I clearly need to watch where I'm stepping" "clearly" Mrs Black replied, in the same snarky tone. "It's been a pleasure Mrs Black but I must be on my way" "As always" She replied. The train, on the other hand was rife with bonding students and laughter and glee.
Sign up to rate and review this story