Categories > Original > Romance

SuLuc

by Michsano1 0 reviews

OC Fanfic

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2016-11-16 - 217 words

0Unrated
Hey Guys. Michsano here. Well, this is my first fanfic that I will post. These are two of my OC's. I hope that you will enjoy this.



PROLOGUE


Suhail had just arrived home from an exhausting day of school. He had wiped off beads of sweat forming on his forehead with the back of his hand. He walked down the hallway leading to the rest of the house. Suhail then turned left and proceeded to mount and climb the stairs leading to the second floor of the building. He pushed open the door leading to his room. His bag plopped on the floor as he lazily dropped it on the ground. Suhail had fell on his bed panting. He closed his eyes, wanting to sleep. Suhails breathing started to slow down as he slowly, but surely drifted out of conciseness. Suddenly, he heard a firm knock at the front door. The young man jolted an the sound of the pounding. Suhail groaned as he pushed up off of his bed. He went down the stairs at a slow pace. The knocking continued as he marched down the hall. Suhail gripped his hand around the door knob. He sighed as he slowly opened the door. When he opened the door he was greeted by his best buddy, Lucas.
Sign up to rate and review this story