Categories > Books > T*Witches

What Happened?

by Mistress-Belllatrix 0 reviews

"Alex, what happened?" asked her twin, who was worried about her. Alex just looked at her sister with a strange expression, almost like she didn't want her twin to know about it. Whatever it was. A...

Category: T*Witches - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2016-11-27 - 177 words

0Unrated
The Moon Princess has suddenly returned back home. However, things aren't what they appear to be, as she struggles with her identity, she's forced into silence. Who will be there for her when she's done telling them all the truth about what really happened to her? Or will she be left alone when she's done telling those who took her in?

After a sudden disappearance from the Moon Princess, Cam's not only left alone without her twin, but her powers are still there, when they shouldn't be. Alex would have liked it if she had her sister with her, but then after a secret is revealed to her, she's torn between what is real and not real. When she's suddenly back in her home with Cam by her side, she doesn't know what to think now that she's just been told something shocking. How will Cam help her, that's if she wants any help? Can Alex really be set free from this fate? Or is she only sinking deeper and deeper into her most darkest side ever?
Sign up to rate and review this story