Categories > Movies > Aladdin > The TRUE Return of Jafar

Introduction/Default Chapter

by Jupiter_Lover 0 reviews

((A Return of Jafar fic)) If Abis Mal had a sister, what do you think would happen? Could she some how alter what happened in course of actions which happened in 'The Return of Jafar'? Why, yes, ye...

Category: Aladdin - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [?] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-08-31 - Updated: 2006-09-01 - 498 words

-1TrainWreck
A/N: READ THIS!
Let me just say this before we get started. This is JafarXOC fic. If you don't like non-canon relationships, please leave now. I don't want you giving my story bad reviews, just because you don't like these type of relationships, savvy? Most ALL of my fictions will be OCxOriginals, so be warned.

ANYWHO.
This takes place during Return of Jafar, and if you haven't guess by the summary, it is about Abis Mal's sister, who is indeed my made up. Yes, his sister. This is completely based of an idea I have had, so please, bare with me.

And, I would advise that you have seen both Aladdin and the Return of Jafar, especially that one, to under stand who all the characters are.

Here goes nothing....((BTW, this is just an INTRODUCTION. Nothing special. Not even really part of the story yet.
Just kind of an insight to the background of the story and the characters...))


_____________________________________________________________

What if Abis Mal had a sister? What if she was the exact and complete opposite of him? He was short and chubby. She was tall and slender. He had black hair. She had blonde. He had dark brown eyes. She had light green. As you can see, complete opposites.
Their personalities were opposite as well.

She was smart and cunning, seducing, and somewhat evil Abis Mal was rather, well, stupid, and not very sharp at all, a bit evil, but based all his ideas off revenge. Jade, Abis Mal's sister of course, went purely off instinct. And, more so, she was a sorceress herself, not such an advanced one like Jafar himself had been, but a sorceress none the less...

Anyways..
If you took a look at them, you'd probably think they were related in no way, shape or form, and probably would never associate with each other. But, they did.

In fact, on the night that Abis Mal found Jafar's lamp, Jade found it fit to actually visit her brother on one of his little 'adventures. The perfect timing, I suppose. After Aladdin's little splurge of Abis Mal's raid, he called upon his sister for help to get revenge. She of course agreed, only for the fact that she had really nothing better to do.

Call it fate, call it destiny, call it whatever you want.

Jade was somewhat key to Abis Mal's discovering that lamp, and his wishes, but most importantly, the key to Jafar's success......

Using her keenness, as sly as a fox, to get into the palace, to be loved and adored by Aladdin, the Sultan, Genie, Jasmine, you name it. Especially Jasmine. Jade poses as a friend, somewhat of a best friend to Jasmine, just to get closer and closer to what Jafar wanted most.

To rule on high as Sultan....

Our story begins on the night which Abis Mal and Jade, and Abis Mal's group of thieves discover the lamp one dark night, after Aladdin's ruining of Abis Mal's raid....
Sign up to rate and review this story