Categories > TV > Captain Scarlet > Kara Zor-El's Daughter Morgan Zor-el

Fighting her first Villian

by morganzor-el 0 reviews

Continued From Chapter 1

Category: Captain Scarlet - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2016-12-10 - 613 words

0Unrated
Supermans Point of view
The lead box is a couple feet away. I knew what happen already and i was gonna find a the perp before he can hurt anyone else. Thats when I hear someone cocking a gun. I turn around just as 3 bullets enter me. One in my heart, one in my chest and one in my stomach. I turn to Robin and Morgan and smile at them before I slipped into the blackness.

Morgans Point of View
I just watch as my cousin get shot and falls to the ground bleeding.
"NOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NOOOO. This cant be happening." I screamed. I get up and run of to Kal, even though ever muscle in my body is shutting down. I collapse down next to his body, shaking uncontrollably. Robin comes over sits down next to me and holds me. I try to punch him and tell him to let go and to leave me alone, instead he just holds on tighter. I gave up and let him hold me while I cried. I can tell he's sad to because I felt tears on my head.
I hear a gun cock and look up. I see the guy holding it to Robins head. "Go, I'll be fine." He whispers. "No" I hissed back in a whisper. I hear the gun go off and thats when everything slowed down. I saw the bullet going really slow. I reached over and tapped the bullet and it moved. "Cool!!!" I then had an idea. I took the bullet and placed it in front of the guys shoulder. Then everything was back in real time. "AAAHHHHHH" he screamed as the bullet entered his shoulder but got back up. I looked at Robin to see If he was ok.

Robins Point of View
I looked at the girl and I didn't even know her name. "What's your name?" I whispered thinking she was a superhero. She looked like it and I bet she was one already. "Super Girl" She stated and gave a wink and was off in a Flash to beat up the guy. He started throwing punches at her which she dodged flawlessly. I heard a whistle and 10 more guys came out. One of them was the Black Atom. "Super Girl watch out!!" I yelled fear was trickling into my voice. She turned her head in time to block a punch from him and she didn't even move an inch when she got hit. How is that possible?!! She's as fast or faster than the Flash and as strong as Superman or even stronger. All of a sudden her molecules started to vibrate. "WOW" I thought as the crossed her arms of her chest and made an X with them and started to fly into the air. All of a sudden a bright blue light came from her with streaks of Red and Yellow in them. She dicentigrated all of them. She fell back to earth and made a crater. I got up and ran to her. "Super Girl!" There was fear and sadness in my voice. I was sad because Superman had die and now I'm worried she's gonna die too. I reach her and she says something to me. I have to get her back to MT.Justice. I put my cape over her to keep her warm as I pick her up bridal style and run back the R-cycle.

Super Girls/Morgans Point of view
"Robin... Thank You" I slipped into the blackness as I feel strong arms go around me and pick me up. I'll live I told myself and them I slipped into the darkness deeper and deeper.
Sign up to rate and review this story