Categories > TV > 10th Kingdom

ways To Get Your home To Sell In A Down Market

by toptownhouse75 0 reviews

Tax lien sales require that you have cash on hand. Certain counties require you have the cash then and there and some will give you approximately 48 h

Category: 10th Kingdom - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2016-12-24 - 858 words

0Unrated
Tax lien sales require that you have cash on hand. Certain counties require you have the cash then and there and some will give you approximately 48 hours to come up with the money.



Jackie has $225,000 in her individual 401k. She and her client, Ari, decide to partner on this project. Jackie has two issues to consider when structuring the transaction. First, her company has strict limitations with regard to agents/brokers partnering with clients in real estate transactions. Simply put, partnering with clients is discouraged because of the implied liability to the company. Second, Jackie's prior experience with partners has not been pleasant. Her previous partners did not understand the risks inherent in real estate investment and very often their expectations often exceeded performance of the investment.

A real estate agent also helps with the negotiating process, a skill that many Americans lack in our non-barter society. Realtors will help draw up the sales draft, ensuring that all of the buyer's bases are covered. Of course, a Real Estate Attorney can create this document, and you do have to question a realtor's motives in negotiating. After all, the realtor make money off of the sale price on the property, so the more the buyer pays, the more the realtor gets.

Find a home! Using your wish list as a guide (see Step 1), you realtor can do some initial investigating and provide you with list of potential properties to review. Together, you can visit the top contenders. Your realtor can also alert you to new listings that meet your criteria by email, phone, or fax. You can also search listings by yourself using a tool such as our on-line search. Reading local classified ads and real estate magazines and driving or walking through your favorite neighborhoods can also yield promising leads. If you find a property that piques your interest, just alert your realtor and he or she can arrange a visit. As you view different homes, let your realtor know what you like and what you dislike, so he or she can find better possibilities in the future.

Your home inspector may also find little things that should be corrected before you close - but what if you didn't include dollars for repairs in your contract with the seller?

quiet titleThe lender does not want the deal to go awry, therefore they generally will take the time to answer your questions or concerns if you pose them. An additional protection regarding FHA mortgage loans is a piece of paper you will sign stating that any corrections that need to be made can be made within a certain time limit. For example if after the fact you are reading through the papers you sign and find an error with a misspelled name, property name error, etc. the correction can be made by the company without filling out additional paperwork. For specifics on this correction paperwork you should ask your title company personnel.

You've seen it on your loan documents but you've never really asked what it meant, right? As long as you saw your monthly payment was the amount quoted, who cares? Well, if you want to know what you are spending your money on, you should care. People have a tendency to think, out of site, out of mind when it comes to loans expenses, as long as that monthly payment is what they told it would be. Hey, do you count your change before you leave the cashier counter when you go to the store? Well, then you should care what you are spending your hard earn money on because you can shop around based on knowing what the different banks APR's are.

The Property Survey is required by the lender. The seller supplies it. The survey determines the property's boundaries, easements, encroachments, right of ways, and improvements. If there are any encroachments, the lender will stop the transaction. The lender then usually requires that the situation be fixed or resolved; one way to do that might be through additional title insurance coverage.

No. That is not it. YOU don't work short sales. Short sales not only work, they help change lives. Short sales are becoming incredibly popular right now. If you are not learning how to correctly complete one you will be missing opportunities that could be the most profitable transactions you have been a part of. Short sales take time. If you expect to make money in a few weeks you are setting the WRONG expectation. They also can be unpredictable and frustrating. If you endure and work through the challenges short sales present you will be greatly rewarded... GREATLY. Be a servant and serve someone by structuring a short sale for them.

This really should be minimal. Most landlords figure the yearly rental increase based on a certain percentage of some magic number like the consumer price index. Try to negotiate with the landlord for a cap on the percentage increase in order to avoid unmanageable rental costs later on during the lease term. 2-4% is usually a standard to ask for and is, in my opinion a reasonable amount of an increase yearly.
Sign up to rate and review this story