Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > My Wonderwall

My Wonderwall

by AW555 2 reviews

It's a sonfic between you and Hiei. I can't really describe it lol. I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho or anyone in it. I don't own My Wonderwall by Oasis either.

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters:  Hiei - Published: 2005-04-30 - Updated: 2005-04-30 - 746 words - Complete

-1MarySue


Your P.O.V

'Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you'

I had always loved him. He had always made me feel better when I was down. He doesn't show it a lot, but he does have a good side to him. You just have to find it.

'By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do'

His short signs of humor, his sarcasm, his rudeness, I love it all. It's like 'You might be an idiot, but to me, the whole world is too. So, don't feel bad' That's what cheers me up sometimes.

'I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now'

Everyone knows that the façade he use is just a show, but do they truly know why he has that façade. Do they know his pain? I don't think anyone really could, but do they have even the lightest sense of it?

'Backbeat the word was on the street that the fire in your heart is out

I've felt many pains in my life and I know that life is hard, but I know that his was harder. That makes me stop pouting and get undepressed cause I know it could be worse.

'I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt'

As I sit on this bench thinking of him, I smile. Not all our times together had bloodshed. Yes, many were after he had a battle or was about to have one, but not all. Sometimes I would just be in a park or in my backyard.

' I don't believe that anybody feels The way I do about you now'

I guess at those times he was bored or the fox was busy and he just needed someone to be around. I don't know, but I know I enjoyed his company.

'And all the roads we have to walk are winding and all the lights that lead us there are blinding there are many things that I would like to say to you but I don't know how'

He was on a mission now. I probably wouldn't see him or any of the Spirit Detectives for a week or more. I don't know what the mission was. He never tells me.

' Because maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me ? and after all you're my wonder wall'

I wonder if he feels the same way about me as I feel about him. I know that he at least likes me as a friend or he would have gotten rid of me a long time ago.

'Today was gonna be the day? but they'll never throw it back to you by now you should've somehow realized what you're not to do'

I have reason to believe he may love me, but it could be just an illusion. All the times I was cold and he gave me his cloak. All the times I was in danger and he saved me. The few times he's held me.

'I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now'

It was two weeks later. Koenma had said they'd be back soon. I was worried. It never took him this long to finish a mission.

'And all the roads that lead you there were winding and all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you I don't know how'

He had been injured badly. He just got home. He was rushed to Genkai's Temple. I could feel the tears running down my cheeks. If only I were there. I maybe could have saved him.

'I said maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me ?and after all you're my wonderwall I said maybe
you're gonna be the one that saves me ? and after all you're my wonder wall'

I smiled as I learned he was to live. I couldn't wait to see his crimson eyes again. He had been in a coma for a few days now.

'Said maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me you're gonna be the one that saves me you're gonna be the one that saves me'

Narrator's P.O.V
You lean down slowly and your lips touch his.

"I love you my black dragon, my Hiei,"

Sign up to rate and review this story