Categories > Original > Fantasy

The White Queen

by Mystery-Girl113 0 reviews

Rosie will become Queen but first she will need to go to every werewolf pack to find her mate so they can rule the land together.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2017-01-08 - 286 words

0Unrated
A very long time ago there was a war and in that war was a Queen. This queen had a baby girl only a month old. The Queen knew that the evil Queen will do anything to kill the baby, so she took her child to a Kingdom and left her there on the edge of the land. What she didn't know is that the kingdom belonged to the most powerful Queen and King of all the lands. When they saw this child they fell in love with her, for they could not have a children. Soon, the little baby grew up into a beautiful young lady. With long and curly rose gold hair, violet eyes and snow white skin.


18 Years later:
Rosie's POV



Today is the I get crowned Queen. I'm wearing a dark purple ball gown and black and gold high heals. I had put on my makeup which consisted of Purple and Black eye shadow, pink blush,and mascara.



"My Queen it is time for the crowning." Says a maid.


"Thank you, you are dismissed." I say.


I go down the stairs to the ballroom,I stand in front of the golden doors, they open and I see my mom and dad. I start to walk down the ballroom and people down as I walk by them.


"Today we are here to celebrate the crowning of Princess Rosie Blackwood, she will become Queen when she finds her mate, so they can rule together." says father


What?! He never told me that. I may be grateful that I won't be Queen yet,but having to find my mate means I will have to go to other packs to see if my mate is there.
Sign up to rate and review this story