Categories > Movies > Aliens/Predator > The beasts of the stars : Silence

00 - Prologue

by Moyito 0 reviews

Introduction to the universe as I set it for the fanfic. Might be useful later.

Category: Aliens/Predator - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Sci-fi - Published: 2005-06-20 - Updated: 2005-06-20 - 1837 words

-1Illiterate


For the convenience of understanding the actual universe and the events I added, here be a list of major events in the timeline.

There will be several crossovers with other genres, however the main storyline will focus on Aliens and Predators.



Prologue

1987


In a jungle in south America, the first human ever manages to defeat an alien hunter. Dutch Schaefer and Anna however never return to the comon circles of their world. A organization named Iuya by the government and Ragnarok in their own circles removed them from official files, securing the information they held.

1990

In L.A., Lieutenant Mike Harrigan of the LAPD encounters a similar alien hunter and manages to defeat him. He is given a classic old gun by the other members of the hunter clan. 4 months after this, Mike Harrigan was visited by a man named Dutch Schaeffer, and dissapeared off official reports.


2003

Judgment Day. Skynet releases it's fury on the world, crashing it into ashes.

2004

Weyland was the first completely under control of Skynet. As Charles Bishop Weyland had died, there had been constant paperbattle about who would own the company next. Mr. Weyland's son was convicted once, and therefore not considered suitable. Weyland Industries was after the take-over used by Skynet to produce the Terminators.

2007

The first rebels start to unite under guidance of John Connor. It is here that Weyland jr. befriends the heir to Yutani. They join the rebels and proof to be very useful due to their knowledge of weaponry and software.

2027

Skynet is defeated after a long war by John Connor and his rebels. The rebuilding of the world starts. On order of John Connor the time travel devices are destroyed for once and for all, or so he thinks. Mankind agrees never to create any cyborg for any purpose.
Some cyborg technology is preserved because remnants of Yutani reclaim their facilities, or what Skynet made of them. Charless Weyland II is in charge of the control of the Skynet-made technology and how it will be used for the future; a position he received for having proofed reliable with the T-101 model reprogramations. What was once known as InGen is soon under his control aswell. Ingen, a network of facilities had somewhat survived Skynet since the system used it's techniques and machinery to produce the tissue for it's cyborg. Cyborgs are forbidden now, but using InGen basics, Weyland and it's coöperate find it interesting to produce androids, however they are not allowed yet.

2029

Weyland and Yutani merge as others start to rise, dividing the once to unified humans into groups again. A new game of power slowly starts to develop, a run for advancement.
This however is stil sheltered and unseen by the joy people experience of owning earth again. In order to preserve the past and try to rebuild their world, all information dated pre-Skynet is released to the public on order of John Connor, so that mankind may learn from mistakes aswell as find some things to enjoy. Weyland-Yutani manages to keep the files on alien activity hidden as most people have no interested to know about more inhuman threats.

2034

Old Skynet files are put to use in creating Jump drive. Basing their technology on what Skynet developed, mankind has made an amazing leap on the field of technology, something that would not have been able had Skynet not existed. A year later the colonization of other planets will start. Also, the creation of the androids starts and the cloning of humans is being legalized.

2099

One of Weyland-Yutani's satellites picks of a very vague signal coming from a distant planet known as Acheron. The planet is uninhabited, un-named at that period. With modern technology they were pretty fast in translation the signal on base of mathematics. It seemed a joke in the beginning, describing a species that seemed to be too good to be true for those who wished for the ultimate weapon, until someone mentioned they should go through early reports of alien encounters. However, one of the oeprators stumbled across files from an organization that passed under the name Ragnarok, and in it were the testimonies of men who had encountered alien lifeforms pre-Skynet. This Ragnarok turned out to be a serious organization, and it's data was little but detailed. Plans were being made send a ship to Acheron, but no one was to know about it. Most of the board of directors do not even take the story serious, as the files were public for a while right after Skynet's defeat and someone could have hoaxed the whole thing. Fact was stil, the signal was quite genuine.

2122

The cargo space ship, Nostromo sends a vessel down to Acheron to investigate the signal. On board of the Nostromo is an android programmed to make sure the alien arrives at the Weyland-Yutani headquarters.
A member of the crew is impregnated in the alien ship.
The android however is destroyed when trying to eliminate a nosy crew member. The Nostromo is set to self destruct and the alien is blown into space by sole survivor Ellen Ripley.

2179

Ellen Ripley is found in cryogenic sleep. She awakens, but is not taken serious with her story about the alien, since the faction ordering the android to retrieve the alien was just a small group of believers (hence they had to use that whole elaborate scheme rather than sending an investigation unit). Until a contact with a colony on Acheron is broken, and Ellen Ripley is send there with a team to investigate. She ends up surviving along with Rebecca Jorden and drifts into space again.

2180

Ellen Ripley wakes up on the prison planet Fiorina after her vessel crashed. The child is dead. Ellen Ripley is infected with a queen embryo and dies taking the chesburster with her.

2345

The companies very slowly lose power and the Nations (the civilians) attempt to get more influence. United Systems is the first noncommercial organization with actual power in a long time.
Also, as an act to encourage the synthetic industry and the feeling of 'liberty' for some reason, the Auton are allowed to construct Auton themselves. On official record, the first 2th Gen was created by a normal set of androids, but in the mouth's of the government the 2th Gen means any alternative Auton. The actual first was Eloise, created in the Adullam facility where research was being performed on how to use the xenomorphic virus to cure illness. She is the first I. Raptus hybrid ever recorded, being born from an egg but appearing as an android.

2367

The 2th Gen Auton are being 'called back', ordered to be terminated as they have too much of their own will. In protest, they burn their modems and some escape.

2380

Ellen Ripley is cloned by United Systems Military for the embryo within her. She, 2th gen Auton Annalee Call and two humans escape to earth while the station crashes on Earth, taking the hive and the hybrid-offspring along. Soon Annalee and Ripley 8 separate, as United Systems Military tries to get their hands on the hybrid. Ripley 8 leads from that point on the life of a hunted.

2389

Annalee persuades Ripley to join her while invading a research station where scientists mess with xenomorphs. Upon arriving, they discover the scientist is a Terminator in disguise, attempting to make Skynet rise again. Ripley 8 is kidnapped by yautja who are there for a hunt, but allies with them to stop the borg-xenomorph creations from reaching their destination : a place where they can reproduce. The succeed in this, but a few Terminator-xenomorphs escape.

2395

The cyborg xenomorph managed to find a queen and release her upon Earth, which is utterly destroyed as a consequence (again). By quick action, the garrisons manage to cut of all ships heading to Earth, and secure the space from anyone passing through. The few cyborg-xenomorph do not have the numbers to escape. Earth is in secret being held isolated, while the s agree with United Systems upon telling the colonies and other worlds an unexpected natural phenomenon has occurred, causing Earth to become uninhabitable. Near Earth, a research station named Enigma is placed to gather information on the I. Raptus.
The scientists payed by United Systems Military to keep the outbreak a secret manage by pure luck to blame the destruction of Earth on a bypassing meteorite which hit the surface.

2402

Finally, after a long political struggle, the Nations governments join forces with the civilian will, creating the Interstellar Alliances in an event commonly referred to as 'the Unation'. The empire stretches over the area that had been in colonization during the previous 300 years, only a few outer worlds are not included.

2420

By a major error on behalf of the Alliance government, a ship full of VIP's with their family crashes. They choose to blame it on the 2th gen Auton as a terrorist act. From that point on, the Auton are being hunted again.

2427

A small colony is discovered full of Auton. United Systems Military invades, and stumbles upon a nasty suprise : they do not meet 2th Gen androids, but warmachines. The 2th Gen decided they would not be messed with again and created a 3th generation equiped for battle. The small colony escapes. 3th gen from that point on indicates any war-synthethic.

2431

Ripley 8 has a box delivered to Annalee Call, but the notepad is destroyed and Annalee cannot know what Ripley 8 wanted with the content of the box : 9 small xenomorph eggs which seem to contain human DNA aside of I. Raptus DNA. Annalee has them researched and finds that the DNA profile of the human influence matches that of Ellen Ripley. She keeps the eggs safe hoping that Ripley will tell her what to do with them when they meet again.

2437

On planet Deadfall the first war ever since the Unation is fought. United Systems Military tracked an army of 3th Gen there and decided to battle them. The battle leaks out to the public and the civilians who lost their families in that war to reconquer Deadfall were not happy to find out that the androids had not provoked the attack. Serious damage has been done to the reputation of the Alliance and there are rumor's of people wanting democracy back.

2450

After several other blunders, the government of the Interstellar Alliance seeks a scapegoat for the people to hate. They find the perfect subject : the Auton. Even though the Auton never were or would possibly be in the amount to pose a serious danger to the human civilization, battle begins brooding under the surface, and the Auton feel forced to secure their existence.

2466

Annalee Call decides to transfer the eggs Ripley 8 send her to a safer location : Terra Mirror near Innominata, a planet once hoped to resemble Earth, but deserted when New Eden was found. Two androids bring the eggs there to an underground location, but never return because a drone of the I. Raptus species boarded the ship, having senses the strange eggs.

2470

The beginning of my fanfic.
Sign up to rate and review this story