Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

True Colors

by Elvish_Hollow 0 reviews

First Fanfic I wrote, It was inspired by another story i read on here about Matsumoto and Hitsugaya...so..here it is! and if you wanna check the story that sparked me! look up Anime/Manga > Bleach ...

Category: Bleach - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Matsumoto Rangiku, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-09-03 - Updated: 2006-09-03 - 727 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
"Matsumoto?"
"Yes, Captain?"
"Come here, and sit down. I have something important to tell you." Hitsugaya said, his heart beating fast. He made himself look as calm as possible. He wanted to tell her that he wanted her, that he cared for her more than just a subordinate. Hoping she would understand.
"Matsumoto, I wanted to tell you, " He stood up and walked behind her, putting his hands on her shoulders, "That...I'm glad you joined my division, You've showed me faithfulness, and I appericiate it."
"Oh, Captain, thank you, but it's just a duty and I..."
"I'm not finished. Matsumoto, I...love you, these past years have been great, but hiding this isn't easy."
"Captain, you didn't have to tel me that, I had already guessed. I woke up in the morning and noticed there's a warm spot beside me, big enough for your butt ^_^."
"....."
"It's okay, Captain." She got up and tackled him and started kissing him, "I love you too." It was the first time she had seen her captain smile in ages, and that made her even happier than the feeling that he had the same feelings that she had for him.
"What would the other captains and vice captains say, though?"
"Does it really matter?" Hitsugaya said combing his fingers through Rangiku's hair. Matsumoto smiled lightly.
"Captain..." She was interupted.
"Hitsugaya." He smiled.
"Hitsugaya, we should get off the floor." She chuckled.
"Yes, I guess we should. Let's go to my room." They got up and dusted themselves off, and headed towards the room. Rangiku walked in first, it was decorated ice blue with japanese dragons painted here and there.
As Hitsugaya closed the door, Rangiku said,"And lock it." Hitsugaya stood there open mouthed.
"Rangiku! Not on the first date!"
"This, is a date then?" She smiled and hopped on his bed and started at the ceiling.
"Well, it isn't much of a date, but I guess it can be called that." He said with a smirk and laying his sword down. "I'm coming." He ran for it and jumped onto Matsumoto, face planting himself accidently into her huge breasts. "Didn't mean to land there! Sorry about that!" He said blushing harshly, because now that that had happened, mother nature wasn't very forgiving in his pants. Rangiku snickered.
"It's okay." She laid her head down on one of the feather pillows, and he did the same. He turned toward her and started to kiss her lips gently, embracing her waist and moving up to her back and began to rub it, she broke away and started to kiss his neck, "Rangiku, no...please."
"Captain.." She said her forehead now against his looking into his eyes,"Show me you love me." Hitsugaya paused for a second, he had no clue in the world what to do. So he slowly and cautiously, pulled Matsu's robe down, revealing, what he so long imagined seeing, and kissed her shoulders. Laying her onto her back in the middle of his bed, he put a leg on each side of her, face beat red, he bent down and kissed her between her moutains of happiness, he grew harder yet. Untying her robe completely, he started kissing her stomach and moving downwards till he got to her panties. He wasn't sure if he wanted too, he was still just a boy, after all.
"Matsu..."
"Yes?"
"I don't know if I should, or even what to do."
"Come here." She started to take his robes off and started to lick his stomach, she put him underneath her. "I love you to no end," and kissed his forehead. He slid her panties off feeling her soft, smooth skin. She grasped him and slowly slid him inside of her, " That is what you do." It was a feeling he'd thought that he'd never have in his life. He didn't think anymore, his body just started to move on it's own and put Matsu underneath him now, and started thrusting cautiously, moaning, and screaming. They Thrashed around in bed till there was nothing left and they had both been satisfied. There was no more sheets, no more blankets, or pillows left on the bed, just Hitsugaya and Matsumoto's sweaty and exhausted bodies. Hitsu's arms wrapped tightly and lovingly around Matsu's waist, both sleeping quietly with wide grins on their faces.

The End!
Sign up to rate and review this story