Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer > Full Moon Lovers : Willow and Severus

Full Moon Lovers : Willow and Severus

by Calanor 0 reviews

Willow runs with her lover under the full moon

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Willow, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2005-06-20 - Updated: 2005-06-20 - 545 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
Disclaimer: I don't own.. If'n I did.. I would be somewhere wearing a straw hat on a bar stool sipping on some exotic drink and buying rounds for all my friends.. And I enjoy it far too much imagining Severus with LONG legs.....
A/N: Second version of Full Moon Lovers


~~~





She stood upon the crest of the moonlight hill, her eyes gazed across the valley spreadout before her. Up in the cold Winter sky, a majestic full moon gave the valley an etheral glow. Closing her eyes and breathing deeply, she caught the scent of her lover on the light wind as a lonesome howl pierced the countryside.



Opening her eyes and looking to the valley below, her eyes caught the sight of an approaching wolfe. Her heart leapt with joy.



His dark eyes, glowing in the darkness, his raven colored fur catching the light of the moon, he raised his head and called to his lover to join him on this winter night.



"Severus," she whispered.



His name envoked images of a time past when she came from across the ocean to find salvation from the darkness that threaten to drown her very soul. What she found was friends who accepted and understood her.



And a War like no other with a Dark Wizard who wanted her at his side. Who wanted her and the very same darkness to help him subdue the world into submission for them to rule.. Or him to rule.



It was a night much like this one. A full moon and a brittle cold. You could feel the Evil hanging in the air. The red headed woman found herself being pusued through the forrest by masked men in dark robes. She ran straight into a tall dark haired man, right into his strong arms. His only words, "trust me."



They disappeared into thin air.



A man much like herself, he had tasted the darkness in his soul, served it and then walked away from it's corruption. Together with him at her side, he showed how to control the darkness and the embrace the good in life. She in turn, taught the man how to live again.



The War is over now, and no more hiding in the shadows. She stood with him and their friends at that final battle and watched the fall of the Dark Lord.



Tonight.



Tonight they will run under the full moon on this cold brisk winter's night.



"Severus." His name a carress on the wind.



Drawing her magic, feeling is curl around her like a lover, surging through her body, she called to her beast.



And the beast answered.



In the place where a beautiful woman stood, now a graceful and sleek wolf. From deep within, she howled, calling her lover, answering him.



Somewhere moments later, on the valley floor, they met and began to dance under the moon.



Only way lovers could.



In the early morning hours, two humans, laid curled together, wrapped up in one another. "Ah, Willow," he whispered.





~fini~



~~~











A/N: there was challenge based on the full moon and I wrote this months ago.. I've been working on my Movie based fic.. and this keeps staring at me.. demanding attention.. ~sigh~ I gave in..

All mistakes are mine..
Sign up to rate and review this story