Categories > Movies > Harry Potter > I will change you... and love you

I will change you... and love you

by MIW-HIM20

Devyn Darkland is part of a dangerous family.Her parents, Isadora and Sebastian Darkland, were Death Eaters and Slytherins.She tries her best to please them but what happens when she meets a cold b...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Fantasy - Published: 2017-02-05 - Updated: 2017-02-05 - 411 words

?Blocked
"Hurry up, Devyn!! or else we're going to miss the train", Balor yelled at me.I was struggling to keep up as I also had my cat, Abbadon, with me.I was just going to start my first year as well as my sister but my brothers, Artemis and Balor, were 2nd years.I ran as fast as I could and gave my cart to the baggage claim people.I went on the train and walked by a few compartments.I saw a few 3rd year Ravenclaws in one compartment, a 2nd year Hufflepuff alone reading a book, a 5th year Gryffindor sitting next to another 5th year Gryffindor, and then my siblings and some blonde boy with two "bodyguards" sitting there."Devyn, come over here!", yelled my brother, Artemis.Hey was all I could say before Cass, short for Cassandra, pulled me down onto the seat.I grabbed my book, A light in the Attic by Shel Silverstein, and reading the poems until Cass ripped it out of my hands."Ugh, you're always reading books, Devyn.Lighten up a bit.", Cass said."Cass, Shut up.At least when I grow up I won't have to be a whore just to support myself.", I said."Cass, Devyn.Shut up, both of you.I am going to tell mom that you two are fighting again.", Balor said."Nerd", Cass mumbled."Slut", I mumbled back."Enough! You two are like cats and dogs.Cass leave her alone, Devyn's right, you are going to become a whore.As for you Devyn, here is your book.I expect you to keep your mouth shut.", Balor concluded.He yanked my book out of Cass' hands and gave it to me.I turned to a poem and started reading when I heard giggling."Well, yeah your sister, the nerd, is well... such a nerd.As for the other one, she dresses like a whore so what do you expect.", the blonde boy said."Excuse me, if you think that why don't you say it to my face, nimrod.", I said.I stood up and went to a compartment that was empty.I kept reading until the compartment door opened."Devyn, come back.I'm sorry about Draco; he's just annoying.Don't listen to him.", Artemis said.I stood up and walked to where they were.Draco smirked at me.I looked away and sat down.Hogwarts better get me as far away from him as ever so possible.
Sign up to rate and review this story