Categories > TV > Dark Oracle

Want to be loved

by teapot 3 reviews

Jack broke Cally's heart, what will she do? (Complete

Category: Dark Oracle - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters:  Jack, Lance, Omen, Cally - Published: 2005-06-20 - Updated: 2005-06-21 - 711 words - Complete

0Unrated

Cally sat in her room crying over what Jack said to her earlier that evening.

~Flashback~

"Well Cally, I had a great time tonight at the movies. Maybe we should do this more often?" Jack said to her. "Ya, I think we should." Cally replied. Jack slowly leaned in. 'Yes! The comic was right for once! He's really going to kiss me!' Cally shouted in her head as she leaned in to meet Jack's inviting lips. There lips gently touched. Cally was about to further in the kiss, but suddenly Jack squirmed and pushed her off him.

"Cally! What are you doing! You know I'm dating Mary!" Jack yelled. "What, but-but you asked me out and you said you wanted to go out again." Cally said confused. "Look we're to different. I'm already seeing someone. And I think I should go call her." Jack said leaving. "But Yin and Yang!" Cally shouted. "Sorry Stone, not this time." He said then ran home to call and sort things out with Mary.

~**~

Cally started channel surfing till she found a suitable show. 'Wow I wonder what dilemma is on Degrassi today.' She thought. Cally was about to change the channel when she saw it. Ellie took the compass out of her geometry set and made a thick cut on her arm. "Sick." Cally whispered. 'But if gets rid of the pain.' Her mind said. 'It looks like it can make everything better.' She thought.

Cally looked over every positive and negative point of view before deciding to open her night stand for her pair of purple handed scissors. Cally let a tear escape form her eyes before taking a deep breath and making a small cut on her arm. Cally felt as if a tone of stress had been taken away. So she did it again. Her lips curved into a smile as she watched the blood escape from her body and out her wound. 'Maybe this isn't really all that sick after all.' She thought.

Cally never expected what happened next. "Hey Cally did mom-" Lance stopped in mid sentence as he opened the door of his sister's room to see her cutting her self. "CALLY! What are you doing!" Lance said, rushing over to his twin to taking the scissors away from her. "Lance get out!" Cally shouted trying to hide her bleeding arm. "NO! Why are you doing this to yourself?" Lance asked. "I'm not doing anything." Cally whined.

Lance grabbed her bleeding arm and replied, "This is doing nothing!" Cally ripped her arm out of her brother's reach. "Get out!" Cally repeated. Lance sat beside his sister with a look of sorrow in his eyes. "Cally, please tell me this is the first time." Lance pleaded with his sister. Even though this was Cally's first time cutting herself, she held her head down in shame and said nothing. Lance, taking her silence for a yes, told her to hold out her arms. "Lance no!" She said. "Look Cally, I've seen you in a bikini before so show me your arms!" Lance said forcefully.

Cally held out her arms as Lance rolled up her sleeves and found nothing but slightly tanned skin. Lance wrapped his arms around his sister and let her cry on his shoulder. "Why would you do this to yourself?" Lance asked. "Because, I want to be loved." She replied between sobs. Lance lifted his sister's chin up so she could face him. "I love you. Never forget that." Lance said. "No I mean boyfriend loved." Cally said.

"You'll never know how much I love you..." A mysterious voice whispered in the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Everytime I get it I throw it away
It's a sign, I get it, I wanna stay
By the time I lose it I'm not afraid
I'm alive but I can Surely fake it

How can I believe when this cloud hangs over me
You're the part of me that I don't wanna see

Forget it

Forget It By Breaking Benjamin



Disclaimer:I don't own Degrassi or Dark Oracle, but I did suggest this category and I am the first person to write a story for DO on this site.
Sign up to rate and review this story