Categories > Movies > Harry Potter > Alternate ending of prisoner of azkaban

the hospital wing

by Fandom101 0 reviews

What if the time turner broke.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2017-02-14 - Updated: 2017-02-14 - 492 words

0Unrated
"What we need" said Dumbledore slowly, and his light blue eyes moved from Harry to hermione, " is more time."

"But---" hermione began. And then her eyes became very round. " OH !".

" now, pay attention," said Dumbledore, speaking very low, and very cylearly. " Sirius is locked in professor flitwicks office on the seventh floor. Thirteenth window from the right of the west tower. If all goes well you will be able to save more than one innocent life tonight. But remember this, both of you: you must not be seen. Mrs. Granger, you know the law --- you know what is at stake ... You --- must --- not --- be --- seen." Harry didn't have a clue what was going on. Dumbledore had turned on his heel and looked back as he reached the door. " I am going to lock you in. It is ---" he consulted his watch, " five minutes to midnight. Miss. Granger, three turns should do it. Good luck."

" good luck?" Harry repeated as the door closed behind Dumbledore. " three turns? What's he talking about? What are we supposed to do?".

But hermione was fumbling with the neck of her robes, pulling from beneath them a very long, very fine gold chain.

" Harry, come here" she said urgently. " quick!".

Harry moved toward her, completely bewildered. She was holding the chain out. He saw a tiny, sparkling hourglass hanging from it.

" here---"

She had thrown the chain around his neck too.

" ready?" She said breathlessly.

" what are we doing?" Harry asked completely lost.

Alternate ending starts here.

Harry pulled away breaking the thin gold chain into little pieces.

Hermione watched her face taking on a look of horror.time seemed to stand still.

The glass of the time turner shattered into a million pieces with a resounding crack. No one dared to breath. Harry let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

The sand from the hourglass started to spin around them winds picked up loose objects. Blurs of colors passed by there eyes. Good and bad smells could be caught in a quick whiff.

The sand stopped spinning. The room they were in was dark.

" lumos " hermione said.

The light gave off a dim glow as they took in there surroundings. Vacant hospital beds with neat sheets were scattered about. Hermione found a discarded daily prophet and checked the date.

July 31, 1991 Harry Potter soon to be joining hog warts it read in bold letters.

" oh no we went back to far, we were supposed to how back a couple hours instead we went back three years were first year. And worst of all we have no way back". She said to Harry.

" it's okay we'll figure something out". Harry replied in a placating tone.

" I know ... But I must insist... Your right ... Well fair well headmaster" the familiar voice of madam pomphrey came closer.

" quick hide we mustn't be seen" hermione Urgantly whispered pushing Harry into the closest closet.
Sign up to rate and review this story