Categories > Original > Romance > The Beach

Leaving

by gtakiller0914 0 reviews

Shelly leaves for the bar

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-09-03 - Updated: 2006-09-03 - 421 words

0Unrated
Even though they were planning to drive separately, Savannah called Shelly and asked her if she could stop by to do her hair. Shelly sounded a little surprised but agreed to stop by and do it. Savannah did not tell her about Mitch but she figured that she would soon figure it out.
Savannah hung up the phone and went to the closed to look for an outfit. Shelly often talked Savannah into shopping trips and she had several suitable outfits that she hadn't yet worn. She always bought them with the intention of going out with Shelly but never had until tonight. She finally settled on a pale pink top that buttoned up the front and a short black denim skirt. She wore black sandals and black earrings and bracelet. She put on her makeup while waiting for Shelly to arrive.
The door opened and Shelly came in. She was wearing white jeans and yellow tank top. She had big gold dangly earrings in her ears and three gold chains around her neck. The light colors made her skin look even darker. Savannah thought that she had never seen her look lovelier. She stopped inside the doorway and let out a whilstle when she saw Savannah.
"My, my girl. We should have done this a long time ago. You look incredible. And when I get done with your hair there won't be a man at that place that won't be dropping at your feet."
Savannah smiled and let Shelly into the bedroom where she sat down on the bed. She watched in the dresser mirror as Shelly combed her hair and French braided it. She added a little pink flower on the left side that matched the color of Savannah's top. She added a little hair spray and it was done.
Shelly put the hair accessories away and followed Savannah back into the living room. "Are you planning on catching yourself a cowboy or what?"
Savannah smiled. "Well you never know. Are you ready to go?"
Savannah locked up the house and went out to her car. She followed Shelly to the Lone Star. She could not help the disappointment of his car not being in the lot when they arrived. Savannah reminded herself that if he did not show up it was okay. They were going to have a good time anyway. However, deep down inside she hoped that he would show. She was nervous and realized that being around him without Natalie could be a very
dangerous thing.
Sign up to rate and review this story