Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Curious Case of Luna Lovegood

Anarchiam, Aναρχία, Anarhie!

by Marvolo666 0 reviews

Prove that we are real Prove just how loony you are Just say the magic words Moon Child. SAY THE MAGIC WORDS

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Flitwick,Harry,Hermione,Kingsley,Luna,Ron - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2017-02-23 - 3255 words - Complete

0Unrated
…She didn't know where she was at first, except it was dark and wet. She slowly clawed at the stone floor as she tried to rise to her feet. It was cold.
So cold…
She could hear the whimpering of another poor soul nearby. He sounded like an old man. He was pleading for mercy…begging for death…but it never came.
She rose to her feet and found the poor man lying feebly on the ground. She bent over to help him like she always did. As always it was futile, she could not help him escape. They were both trapped in this living hell.
She could hear Witch's psychotic screams before the door opens. She does not try and escape, she hides in the corner farthest from the door. It matters little, it is her name that is called.
"LOONEY, LOONEY, LITTLE LYING LOONEY!"
Luna slowly approaches the Witch that calls her. "I'm sorry Miss Bellatrix, but I have never lied."
The sadist struck Luna hard, sending her to the floor. "Don't lie to me little girl, I don't like liars. You told me you were a pure blood, You lied, MUGGLE!.
Luna tried to run, but Bellatrix struck her with a body bind curse, again Luna fell to the hard floor. "Rookwood gave me some interesting news. He told me you were born a Squib, yet you can do magic. You are the proof the Dark Lord needs. You filthy Mudbloods are stealing magic from Wizards and Witches like us."
Bellatrix knelt down beside the paralyzed Luna and grabbed her terrified face. "So tell me Little Bitty Baby, who did you steel this magic from? Was it someone strong? Weak? Is this person alive? Was it your Mother?"
Luna felt the curse lift as she was able to answer. "Never! I never hurt my mother!"
"Then who was it girl? Who did you steal the magic from and how?" Bellatrix screamed.
"My Mother gave it to me! I don't know how!" Luna cried.
Bellatrix grinned viciously. "Well then, if you find out how, then this will be less painful for you."
Luna's eyes widened as the Witch conjured a short but razor sharp knife. "You have lied Luna and lying is wrong. You must not tell lies. I'm going to make sure the world always knows what you are. Now hold still girl."
Luna struggled to get away, but the witch grabbed her by the hair and dragged her across the room. Bellatrix cut off a chunk of Luna's hair and threw it aside. Bellatrix forced Luna back to the ground and stuck the knife in her face. "I wonder what to write first. I know, how about FREAK!"
Bellatrix brought the knife to Luna's pure skin…
…and the screaming began.

Her screams continued as Harry struggled to help the girl he loved. Luna was screaming and convulsing on the floor while the whole room looked on helplessly.
"Filius what's going on?" Harry cried out desperately.
"I'm not sure, I think it's the Dementors but this is beyond their usual affect. What are you doing to her you shit!" Filius screamed at the stunned Minister.
The students and teachers watched on in shock as Luna screamed in her seizure state. Harry and Filius had cast Patronus charms, but they helped very little.
"I don't know?" Kingsley yelled in a panic at the appalled looks from those witnessing the horror. "She said Dementors would weaken her, but she said nothing about this."
"What she? Who has you bought? WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Harry shouted at the Minister accusingly. Then it hit him. "The Earth Mother! It's her isn't it?"
Kinsley's face darkened. "What do you know about her?"
The two Wizards were silent as they kept their cards to their chest. But during this poker game, one player made a mistake. He showed one of his cards to the audience. In the eyes of witnesses, by not immediately denying he had been bought, he proved it to be true.
"Expecto Patronum!" Ron and Hermione yelled conjuring their own Patronus'.
"Expecto Patronum!" The Headmistress cast with a furious gaze at the Minister.
"Expecto Patronum!" The Members of DA called out as they did the same.
"Expecto Patronum!" Everyone, student and teacher at Hogwarts who could perform the spell had done so. Everyone was now standing between the forces of the Ministry and Luna.
Luna's screaming had stopped and her shaking had subsided as she awoke to see Harry holding her. Her usually musical voice was horse as she whispered. "Bellatrix….it hurt."
Harry instinctively held Luna against him as she sobbed. The rest of Hogwarts could only stare at the girl whom they had loved, hated and tormented over the years. For the first time, they saw her not as a squib, a witch, or a loony. They just saw a girl crying.
It turned out to be the final straw that broke the camel's back. A vicious curse was cast at the Minister, who only just ducked in time. This caused a chain reaction as everyone in the room started throwing curses at the Ministry. The Ministry responded in kind with their own wave of attacks.
Only six months earlier, at the same setting the last war had ended, a new war had begun.
Harry quickly pulled Luna away from the fighting, as the opposing sides charged each other. Filius led the forces as he sent a wave of spells, charms and curses at any Auror in his path. "Charge them! Stomp them! Smash them! We won't stop until we crush them!"
As Harry continued to drag Luna away from the fighting she stopped him. "No Harry, this is our fight. This is my fault, it's my war. I can't leave them."
Harry violently shook his head "I'm not letting you anywhere near those Dementors Luna."
Luna yelled. "It's not your choice Harry, I can't leave them and you can't leave your soldiers."
Harry looked at her worried. "Are you sure Luna?"
"I'm a soldier of DA too Harry, and this isn't my first war." Luna hummed defiantly. "I don't want to hurt anyone, but I won't abandon my friends."
Luna, without waiting for a response, turned and ran towards the fighting. Harry quickly followed and was sending his own wave of curses at the Aurors. As Luna hit a wall of bodies and entered the thick of battle she felt the Dementors around her. This time she was prepared and yelled as loud as she could. "Expecto Patronum!"
A most curious thing happened. Luna did not cast a Patronus…SHE BECAME ONE!
In the middle of the chaos of battle some of the fighting wizards could not help but stare. A shining hare was tackling Aurors and Dementors at lightning speed. Dementors were fleeing in droves as the living Patronus smashed its way through their dark figures. Only after the Dementors had all fled, did Luna return to normal.
Harry had rounded up the members of DA and was coordinating their attacks, as they cursed their way through the Aurors forces. Harry saw Filius lunge through the air, as he sent Aurors flying from a vicious Reducto curse. Harry could not help but laugh as Filius landed on another Aurors head, knocking him out in the process.
"Having fun there Filius?" Harry asked as they stood together among the chaos.
"You have no bloody idea Mr. Potter. Still regret not becoming an Auror?" Filius cackled as he levitated one to the ceiling before casting a sticking charm to keep him there. The Auror was clearly afraid of heights, the state of his robes proved it.
"Nope, can't say I do." Harry laughed as he flat out punched another one in the face.
Harry felt Filius pull him down violently as a cutting curse flew over his head and hit another student. Harry watched in shock as the student, HIS student, dropped dead.
"They did not…" Filius quivered in rage. "They did not just do that…I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!"
Harry and Filius screamed as they fought their way through the battle. The games were over, this had turned deadly.
Luna also saw the student fall and unleashed a wave of fire that sent Aurors fleeing for their lives. Luna flew over the crowd as she unleashed all the forces of nature down on the Ministry. She was suddenly blindsided by a Dementor that had returned. Luna felt it grab her throat as it tossed her to the ground.
Harry tried to fight his way to reach her, as the Dementor floated down to her. Luna could feel the cold returning, the pain was returning. The Dementor lowered itself onto her, only for a Golden Stag to knock it away.
"Luna are you alright." Harry asked as he helped her up to her feet.
"Not really," Luna answered honestly. "They are killing each other. I have to help them."
Luna looked around and saw nothing but chaos, as any sense of order had long since dissolved. She Bodies lying unconscious on the ground, oh she hoped they were unconscious. Blood was on the golden floor and screams filled the air.
"How did things get so out of hand?" Luna cried. "I just want to help people. It's my fault my friends are dying and I can't help them. I'm not strong enough."
You know what they say
Just say the magic words
And your problems go away
Luna's was startled by the voices in her head as the Nargles continued to speak to her.
Prove that we are real
Prove just how loony you are
Just say the magic words Moon Child.
SAY THE MAGIC WORDS
Luna closed her eyes and screamed the magic words the Nargles so desperately wanted her to say.
"IMAGINATIO POTESTATEM!"
The fighting ceased as they heard Luna's unknown spell. They waited for its effect to take place but nothing seemed to happen. After a good thirty seconds it was the voice of Kingsley that spoke. "See, just the ramblings of a Lunatic. This is what you all fight for."
Then they heard it. It was distant and quiet but it echoed throughout the room.
Laughter…a twisted, maniacal, almost musical…laughter.
"Haha you want ramblings of a Lunatic, well you've heard nothing yet!" The voice cackled. Its laughter grew louder as the source drew closer.
"You have no idea what's about to go down baldy Ha" A second voice hacked, taunting the Minister.
"Oh it feels so good to be reality. I think I remember our names." The third voice croaked.
"Yes I am Anarchiam," The first voice crooned.
"I am Aναρχία," The second voice screeched.
The third voice spoke last "I am Anarhie!"
"What are you?" Kingsley yelled.
Their voices now filled the room as they answered the Minister.
We are the power that awakens in the skies
We are the secrets lying behind her scared eyes
Moon Mother, Moon Child
The Children of the Wise.
Shall awaken the dog from where it lies
They appeared above them and Luna could not take her eyes away. They really where most ugly, yet somehow almost pretty. They looked like some deformed mix of fairy and pixie. They had moss green skin and long blue noses. They had large yellow eyes, and an orange horn on their heads. Their teeth where purple and had razor sharp fangs. While their hands held long, silver claws. At only a foot in height, they did not look very intimidating. However, everyone in the room could feel the essence of their power.
The one called Aναρχία hollered at the humans, "In other words we are Nargles and as the Muggles say…YOU GOT HELL TO PAY!"
The Nargles attacked at lightning speed. They levitated Aurors and sent them flying as they cackled with glee. Only after few more seconds did the defenders of Hogwarts snap out of their stunned state to continue the fight.
"Son of a Backerackor," Filius cursed in gobbledygook. "She did it, she actually did it."
Harry was as stunned as everyone else. "I shouldn't be surprised Luna, after everything we've been through...but Merlin."
"I know, but honestly I'm surprised too. They really are most ugly." Luna hummed before remembering where she was. She raised her hand and blocked a vicious curse from hitting her and sent it back at the caster.
"Speak for yourself you ugly bug eyed human HA!" Anarchiam sang with glee.
Kingsley watched in amazement as the Nargles tore through his forces. They did so in the most amusing ways one could think of. Some found their clothes missing while others turned into random animals. Kingsley ran to return to the fighting only to step on a cat's tale and jumped back from its screech. He heard the sickening sound of a frog splatter underneath his feet. Now he was really mad.
"Ha, look Anarhie. I'm juggling! I'm juggling!"
"Yes I see that Anarchiam, but please juggle enemies of the Moon Child, not other kids."
"But it's funny," Anarchiam pouted as he gently put the students down.
"You don't know funny if it punched you in the face." Aναρχία taunted.
"Prove it!" Anarchiam shot back before Aναρχία punched him in the face. "HA"
While the Nargles...did whatever they were doing…Kingsley was cursing everyone in sight. Even a few Aurors where caching his fire.
"Hey Royal you pathetic waste of blood." A voice called from behind him. Kingsley turned to see the half goblin lunge through the air and slap him right across the face.
Filius, barley reaching Kingsley's knees, pointed his wand at the Minister. "Kingsley Shacklebolt! For your crimes, I challenge you to a Wizards duel."
Kingsley shook his head. "Filius have you truly fallen so far. We were friends once, we were in the order. We even dueled Voldemort together."
"If it wasn't for Voldemort, I would have killed you then and there, you waste of life." Filius shouted.
Kingsley shook his head, "Filius what have I done to deserve this hostility!"
"YOU DARE! YOU DARE ASK WHY! YOU KNOW WHY YOU FILTH!" Filius screamed with rage. "REDUCTO"
Kingsley reflected the curse on instinct as it hit the wall beside them, covering the battlefield in debris. "Very well Goblin, you wish to die, then die. BOMBARDO!" Then Filius redirected the curse back at Kingsley who was sent flying from its force.
Filius cackled at the fallen foe. "You have no idea who you are facing Royal. Yes I am a Goblin. I am a champion. I have defeated men half as good as you. I have beaten men twice as good…no thrice as good as you. I admit you are a great duelist Royal. However I am the best. SECTUMSEMPRA!"
Kingsley dodged the curse and quickly sent out his own. In a matter of seconds the two bounced the curse between each other at lightning speed before Filius was smashed against the wall. He gasped as he felt his left arm snap.
Kingsley smirked. "You may be right Flitwick, but you are old and weak. Every duelist knows when to hang it up. Yield and I shall spare you."
Filius looked around and saw the fighting had stopped. Most of the Aurors had been beaten or forced to flee. He looked at Harry and Luna, shaking his head as he slowly arose to his feet. "I shall not yield, I shall not plead for mercy. I AM A GOBLIN!"
Filius tossed his wand at the ceiling causing it to collapse on all the remaining Auror force and Kingsley. The wand shot back into his hand in time to shield the defenders of Hogwarts from getting crushed. Kingsley had shield himself from damage and cast a cutting charm at Filius, removing a chuck of his pointed ear.
Filius raised his wand at the sky as a Lightning bolt struck him. In a display of truly immense power the Half Goblin channeled the raw electricity before sending it at the Minister. Kingsley tried to reflect it back at Filius, but the Goblin continued to harness the lightning. This caused a form of Priori Incantatem to occur between the two duelists.
Filius howled with laughter, "Who's old now you little shit?"
"Who are you calling little Goblin." Kingsley hissed back as he began to crumble under the weight of the Goblin's power.
"If you still think size determines how big or small you are, then you are truly smaller than I Royal." Filius spoke wisely as he went into a trance. The power of the lightning forced Kingsley to his knees. He was starting to feel the lightning burn his wand.
The Minister grinned as he slowly let go of his wand with one hand and reached behind him. Filius looked at him confused before realization dawned. Kingsley tossed his wand away forcing the Goblin's arm to follow. Kingsley reached with his other hand now holding a second wand and brought a curse down at the exposed limb. "DIFFINDO!"
Filius screamed as his hand fell to the floor, still holding his wand. Filius dropped to his knees as the Minister aimed his wand at his foe. Luna started to scream in horror while Harry had to hold her back.
Kingsley glared at Luna. "You can't help him squib. He made this a duel. To interfere would only kill you both." Kingsley turned back to the wounded man before him. "Filius, it is over. You were not quick enough. You have fought well. Now it's time to forfeit."
Filius looked at his hand with disdain before he took his wand from it and stumbled to his feet leaning against the wall. In a harsh whisper he spoke. "No!"
"No?"
"NO!" Filius shouted as he sent a feeble curse at Kingsley, who did not even move as it missed by a mile.
Kingsley rubbed his face. "Filius Flitwick you foolish Goblin. Please don't let your pride destroy you."
"I would suggest the same to you my foe" Filius grunted. "For pride will not destroy me, it shall save me."
"What are you talking about?" Kingsley scoffed.
Filius grinned, "Who are we if not the ones we love. As long as they live and their loved ones live, I am truly immortal."
"You're as mad as Dumbledore!"
"No, I'm as mad as Pandora, my child in spirit." Filius turned to Luna. "As are you dear girl. No matter what happens know that Pandora loves you even in death…as I shall."
"NO FILIUS DON'T!" Luna cried out, tears in her eyes.
"I must child, this is something I must do. Harry look after her for me. I am so proud of both of you. I wish I could see the end of your tale. Do me proud."
Harry nodded as he held Luna close to him. Filius turned to the astonished Minister. "So this is it? You are just going to let me kill you?"
Filius laughed with humor only adding to the Minister's confusion. "No Kingsley, I am going to kill you."
"What?"
Filius face contorted with a mixture of pride and hate. "Goblins don't go quietly Royal, They go screaming! Luna, Harry, Wizards and Witches before me. HEAR MY SCREAM!"
Then Filius screamed the words that killed him even before Kingsley's killing curse hit him. As his body lay lifeless on the ground, his words still echoed in the minds of all who heard him, especially in Luna's…
.
.
.
"KINGSLEY SHACKLEBOLT MURDERED PANDORA LOVEGOOD!"
Sign up to rate and review this story