Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon

The Wicked Mother

by Jemexus

Ash returns home to find his mother has discovered his guilty secret and is punished harshly as a result, Milf, Incest,

Category: Pokemon - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Ash - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2017-02-28 - 2469 words

?Blocked
The Wicked Mother

Summary: Ash’s mother discovers something her son has been hiding from her, and like the dutiful mother she is, Delia must punish her son for his sins.

Ash was fresh from his latest league challenge and in between adventures had returned to his home town of Pallet Town, to reconnect with his Pokémon left at the Oak corral, and spend some time with his Mother.

One day he returned to the house whistling cheerfully only to be met by his stern faced mother, arms folded up under her ample breasts, and racked his brain for anything he could have done to incur her considerable wrath.

Did he forget to take the trash out again? Had she asked him to tidy his room before he left, and was now upset at the state of it? Or was he supposed to bring back some groceries from the shops on his way back and completely forgotten to?

“Ashton Richard Ketchum” Delia said with a tone as cold as ice.

Ash winced internally and audibly gulped, his full name was never a good thing to hear from any female, much less his mother.

She beckoned him into the living room where Ash followed her only to freeze at the sight before him.

‘FUUUUUUUCCCCK!’ Ash thinks but thankfully avoids saying out loud, lest he make his current situation even worse, the last time he said shit! After catching his thumb in a door a year ago his mom made his wash his mouth out with soap.

Not an experience he’d like to repeat in a hurry, but one that might be tame compared to whatever punishment she could come up with for this indiscretion.

Delia held up ‘Sinthia’ A Deluxe top of the line Blow-up doll based of the smoking hot Champion of Sinnoh Cynthia, complete with O shaped mouth that featured realistic suck action and squeezable Double-Dee Breasts that were claimed to be identical to the real thing. A tight soft crotch hole that was as close to heaven as a guy could get without either dying or fucking the real thing. Pale blond hair with two black hair extensions per side, and grey eyes completed the look.

All in all it was one of the most expensive, top of the line Sex Dolls on the market, and the most popular, followed by Laprelei (Lorelei), and Phoebutt (Phoebe).

“Uuh, where did you find that…?” Ash asked his mother dumbly.

“Under your bed while I was cleaning up your room” Delia replied acidly, “Something that if you’d have done like I asked you to this morning we wouldn’t be having this conversation now would we?”

Ash felt like kicking himself, this could all have been avoided if only he’d have remembered to clean his own room.

“Look mum, it isn’t what it looks like” he quailed under Delia’s frosty gaze, as his mom did an incredible imitation of an angry arbok about to strike. “Okay so it is what it looks like but it’s not what for what you think it’s for” Ash tries with a faint hope he can talk his way out of trouble.

“Okay” Delia said simply.

“Okay?” Ash echoed cautiously.


“Okay, what is it for?” Delia asked sharply.

Ash wished his mouth would wait for his brain to come up with a plan before speaking.

“Alright it is what you think it’s for” Ash admitted refusing to look his mum in the face “and its mine” he added unnecessarily, she’d found it under his bed after all, who else could it belong to? Brocks? Actually blaming Brock would have been a good plan, could he still get away with…no, no it was too late he’d already admitted to everything.

“I can’t believe the young man I brought into the world…To buy and use such filth…So ashamed, so ashamed” Delia muttered darkly to herself.

Ash fidgeted from foot to foot nervously as his mum came to a decision.

“Very well, if my son insists on acting like a filthy animal, I will treat him like one” she said mostly to herself.

Delia tosses the plastic pleasure aide aside to land on the hearth rug as she sits down on the sofa, picking up a large and sturdy wooden handled Hairbrush.

“Take of your pants” she ordered a blushing Ash who tries to protest but is brushed aside.
“Perhaps a bare bottom spanking will teach you a lesson about right and wrong” She declared obstinately.

Ash sighed, it had been years since he’d had his tushi spanked and never without at least his undies on to provide a barrier and back then his mom only used her bare hand, he had an uncomfortable feeling that been spanked with the back of a hard wooden brush would be far more painful.

Ash unbuckled his belt and lowered his pants and underwear revealing his spongy but incredibly long (12 inches when soft, 18 inches hard) cock to the world or at least his mother.

So intent was he on his task and the shame of what was to come that he never noticed the look of awe, disbelief, and a bit of lust cross his mother’s features.

It had been a long time since she’d seen her son naked, and back when he was a toddler and running buck naked away from her during bath time he hadn’t been fully developed. ‘Damn’ Delia thought in amazement ‘he’s bigger than his father’ she thought with some jealousy, since Ash’s dad was only average in size and rarely home to take care of her ‘needs’.

Shaking herself of these thoughts Delia grabbed her errant son and hauled him over her legs and began whacking, sending a flurry of harsh blows against Ash’s soon to be tender backside.

As Ash cries out in pain, tears flowing steadily down his face from both the pain and humiliation, Delia notices her son’s cock is only getting harder, sticking in between her legs, she clenches her knees closed trapping it while never letting up on her pace.

Eventually after Ash’s behind turns a vivid red, with criss-crossing marks showing where he’s been hit the hardest, she lets up and stops spanking him.

The heat from his throbbing manhood could be felt through her leggings, and Delia couldn’t help but get wet as she felt her son’s warmth spreading over her thighs.

Standing up abruptly and sending a snivelling Ash to tumble to the floor at her feet, she cannot take her eyes from her son’s thick, long, veiny, sweaty, meaty prick.

The more aroused Delia got, the angrier she became, blaming her son for purposely tempting him with his nasty dirty foot long dick.

“How dare you get an errection while your mother is disciplining you!” She roared at her son furiously, spittle flying from her mouth.

Grabbing a length of twine in her hands she pulled it taught to test for strength.
“I know just how to sought you out” she comments under her breath as she advances on her horrified son.

Ash screamed in agony as his mother, cock head held firmly and tightly in her left hand, paddled the hell out of his bulging, swollen, virulent balls with the same brush she’d tanned his ass with. The extreme combination of pain and pleasure, but mostly pain should have caused him to orgasm and blow the largest load he’s ever produced in his life up to that point.

Unfortunately Delia had tied the cord tightly around the base of his cock and little more than a dribble of precum could manage to slip out from the force of the blows and the motion as his mum goes to town on his poor abused nethers with a vengeance.

His screaming should have brought the neighbours or miles around to discover who’s been murdered but whether by design or accident Delia had sat her voluptuous ass down her miniskirt covering her son’s head and his pained screams muffled by having his mouth pressed firmly against her panties.

The sensation of having her son’s breath tease her clitoris through her damp panties was becoming too much, Delia felt light-headed, she was so turned on, this was no longer about inflicting pain to her son as a punishment for misbehaviour, this was now about gaining more satisfaction for herself as a reward for been a good mother.

Ash was feeling similarly light-headed albeit for a different reason, it was very hard to catch his breath with his face pressed firmly against his mothers shapely behind, and what little breath he could snort up was tainted by the scent of Delia’s vulva. Which only made him more aroused increasing the agony his erect cock was suffering.

Eventually Delia’s smacks begin to lose intensity and she slows her arm and stops, giving her son a much need reprieve, giving that she’d just spent a little under an hour spanking the hell out of his poor balls and shaft.

Getting up and leaving her son collapsed on the floor next to his illicit love doll Delia slipped away into the kitchen.

Ash’s balls felt so full and painful he wasn’t sure whether to stagger to feet and run for the hills and get away from his wicked mother, or to lay there and wank one of to relieve himself.

Sadly before he could make up his mind his mom returns having obtained a bottle from the kitchen she picks up Sinthia doll and squirts some liquid inside her soft plastic twathole, rubbing it in firmly but gently.

“Ash” Delia said in a soft, tender, loving tone of voice, at odds with her previous actions as she turned to her son. “Oh my” she ran her hand up and down his erection, feeling the veins throbbing with lusty need.

“You feel a bit backed up my son” she announces ditzedly as though she couldn’t for the life of her work out how he got in that condition. “That must be so uncomfortable” understatement of the decade.

“Ah now why don’t you go try out your Cynthia doll, Ashy darling” She cooed, “yes that’s a marvellous idea, let’s drain your balls dry, won’t you like that?” Delia asked her son with a pleasant smile on her face.

Ash looked up through blurry eyes “you want me to hump the sex doll? Here? In front of you?” he asked hesitantly, primal need conflicting with the shame of shagging a piece of latex in front of his own mother.

Delia nodded her head happily at the thought.

Ash got up gingerly, tears still streaming down his cheeks, bare from the waist down, with just a T-shirt and a pair of shoes on, his stiffy standing up tall and proud, if anyone had bothered to measure it they would have discovered Ash’s cock had reached a staggering 19 3/4 inches long.

He couldn’t resist it, he physically needed to spunk his balls out or they were going to burst. Ash approached the sex doll of Champion Cynthia and spreading his legs impaled himself halfway down his dick.

Ash rutted madly into the doll from behind as he wrapped his arms around its front and began squeezing its breasts.

Suddenly he stretched his neck up and cried out in pain, it felt like his cock was burning! All of it that had entered the doll burned like he’d just dipped the dick in molten lava.
Delia’s pleasant motherly expression vanishes replaced by a dark twisted sneer, “Oh dear” she said mockingly. “I must have got the bottles mixed up when I went to fetch some lube.”
She held up the bottle she’d used to lather up the sex dolls cunt hole with, “Oops” she held a hand over her mouth in mock surprise, “Hot pepper sauce, I hope it isn’t causing your nasty, stinky fuckstick any discomfort” She said sarcastically.

“N-n-nooooooh!” Ash took a deep breath, “No…prob-lem…Muh-Mother” he gasped out, he was willing to do anything so long as he got to cum, even fuck a hole that had marinated with hot pepper sauce.

Too bad he’d forgotten to untie the cord wrapped around the base of his cock preventing him from reaching orgasm.

Meanwhile behind him Delia removed her skirt and started to strap a harness around her crotch, inserting a small regular dildo inside of her cunny with a low moan that went ignore by her son whose frantic attempts to spur himself to cum occupied his entire world.

With a tight grin she straps on a large and very thick dildo with knobbly bumps running down it’s hard plastic shaft, although shorter than her son’s wang at only 15” it’s girth was far greater, at least half again as thick as Ash’s.

Delia picked up the bottle of hot sauce and upended it pouring a generous amount all over her strap on’s head. Spreading it on she grinned evilly at her son’s humping ass, this would teach him to hide his perversions from her.

Ash first realised he was in worse trouble than he initially suspected, when his mother rammed an enormous dong up his ass and began pounding the shit up his shithole with her rapid thrusts that in turn forced even more of his cock into Sinthia which caused more of his dick flesh to get coated with hot pepper sauce, which meant more pain.

Delia gripped Ash by the black hairs of his head, not caring if in her fury she pulls several turfs of hair out. She screamed and yelled calling her son every name under the sun. as she abused the hell out of him.

Finally when he could take no more she ripped of the cord preventing him from ejaculating, and thrust her plastic cock up against his prostate.

Ash’s cock erupted like a volcano as a massive orgasm ripped through him his heavily backed up balls worked overtime to pour gallons of thick creamy white jissem into his latex lover below him. So much cum was sprayed into the deluxe love doll that excess cum began to pour out of its mouth at the other end.

Delia basked in the afterglow sitting back naked on the sofa taking a deep drag from a lit cigarette cluched between her fingers. “Fuck honey, I needed that” she breaths out a ring of smoke as she ignored her son’s limp form spread-eagled on the floor by her feet. Still feebly humping the sex doll.
Sign up to rate and review this story