Categories > Cartoons > 6teen

Don't Get Conned By "Naturist Dating" Websites

by Gilbert83Meredith

Nudist Dating Site:As Nudie Lee pointed out in response to some naturist dating question, the net can help anyone looking for that special person

Category: 6teen - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2017-03-25 - 578 words

?Blocked
Nudist Dating Site:
As Nudie Lee pointed out in response to some naturist dating question, the net can help anyone looking for that special person(s), including naturists. There are online dating websites galore, and many couples meet each other this manner.
The only caveat for nudists is that there's no real nudist dating site out there. There are a few social networks for nudists, but there are not any networks merely for naturist relationship. Any such web site you have seen is most likely not what it promises to be.
There is one company that is been occasionally creating precisely the same nudist dating site repeatedly. They just keep using new domain names, including nudisttodate.com, nudistpassion.com, nudistpersonals.org, nudistfriends.com etc. All these sites follow the same basic format with a sign-up form and preview pictures of supposed "members" accessible to date.
It resembles a web service appropriately called "Dating Factory" provides the template and enables them to immediately create these new websites.
When you see this template, that's your first sign that you're probably looking at a scam naturist dating site. (Additionally, how terrible is that Photoshop occupation.)
I never found anything substantial, other than a criticism from one of their supporters. It appears they operate on some kind of referral application where folks get paid by signing up new members. You may have seen their online advocates on social media, who generally use an picture of an attractive naked girl. These people create bogus Twitter accounts and Facebook profiles merely to encourage these shady websites. They're able to additionally be located spamming the comment sections of other nudist websites and sites.
I've heard a couple odd stories occasionally from individuals who've tried them, and none were positive. Most likely, the members you are seeing on their websites are not real. I think the whole point will be to get folks to purchase a membership (I know one individual who signed up for $30/month) and that is how they scam you.
I might love for someone to prove to me that one of these sites is actual, but until then, don't fall for it. Take your cash to one of many general, reputable mainstream dating sites, like OkCupid. You may not find very many self-identified nudists on these websites, however you will find individuals who are open to nudism / naturism. Or you will meet people who have gone skinny dipping with friends or went to naked parties in college. They merely do not call themselves naturists.
Should you write in your dating profile that you're a nudist? That's up to you. It might be a turnoff to people who have preconceived notions about what a naturist is, and you'd never get the opportunity to tell them what it's really about. So you can even wait to tell someone in person on among your first few dates. Nudie Lee also has more nudist dating guidance on that.

They're now casting for their 2nd season.
What do you think, readers? Would you know of any legitimate websites for nudists looking to date?
This post about Nudist Dating Websites was published by - Young Naturists & Nudists America
Tags: dating, relationships, social network
Category: Felicity's Naturist Blog, Nude Dating Advice, Naturism and Naturism
About the Author (Author Profile)
Author of Naturist Site. Cofounder of Nudist Portal. 3rd-generation nudie. Avid reader. Feminist. 70% vegan, 30% vegetarian. I like feedback, so plz leave a comment when you have got something to say!
Sign up to rate and review this story