Categories > Anime/Manga > Clover > Five things Suu would never do, even though she could

Five things Suu would never do, even though she could

by queasy 0 reviews

The limitations of Suu's powers are her own.

Category: Clover - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Characters: Suu - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2006-09-03 - Updated: 2006-09-04 - 205 words - Complete

2Insightful
Five things Suu would never do, even though she could

1.
Suu could have looked further, beyond the glimpses she stole into the rooms of the Three-Leafs and the nightclub where Oruha sang, but she knew the more she saw of the sky, the city lights, the people talking and laughing together, the more she would want.

2.
Once, she lay back in bed and idly braided strands of energy together. When she noticed that the ropey mass was beginning to take the form of arms, legs, a torso... she let go, and it unravelled instantly, shredding apart and fading as though it had never been there. It was then she knew she couldn't be allowed to stay here much longer.

Shortly after, she picked up the telephone and dialed.

3.
She wanted to give Lan a real bird, but she knew it wouldn't be real, and he would know as well.

4.
"Don't go," she wanted to tell Oruha that last night, "stay home, with Kazuhiko, it doesn't have to happen that way." But it would have only happened another way.

5.
She thinks that maybe she could walk out of the lab unseen, wrap a new face and body around herself and disappear from their sight. But no.
Sign up to rate and review this story