Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Roadie

Chapter 1. edited and revised

by SCAngel 3 reviews

Chapter 1

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-04 - Updated: 2006-09-04 - 1055 words

1Original
Chapter 1

"No gig this season?" Alexis asked as we walked down the strip mall. I shrugged my shoulders glancing in a store window "that's cute" I said pointing to the small red top that was on the mannequin before turning back to her "No, I wanted to take a season off."
"Dude! You haven't been on tour for three months," she paused mid step glancing at me "don't you think that is a season off?"
"Lexi as much as I love you, try spending an entire tour with a bunch of boys," I laughed shaking my head "trust me, you too would take as much time as you could."
I was about to say more but the ringing of my phone cut me off.
"Hello" I answered pausing to listen as my brother's voice floated across the line. "who are you working for?" The asshole had just asked me to come roadie with him. "oh hell no! I don't care if they are short a roadie. NO!... Don't you Ana me!... I don't care... Ahh I hate you!... Fine" I slammed my phone shut glaring at Lexi who was smirking.
"Have a gig?"
I flicked her off shaking my head in disbelief.
"who's it with?" Oh god how did I let my brother talk me into this. A whole tour with my twin brother and the band I hated the most. The one I promised myself I would NEVER roadie for.
"fat back boys" I snarled throwing my phone in my purse.
"you mean Fall Out Boy" she laughed "yeah same difference" she rolled her eyes at me "oh yeah because they are so fat, they wear like a size 3 in girls" Shrugging my shoulders I bit back a laugh "at least that explains the 'boy' in their name because no 'man' should ever be able to fit in a size 3!"

"Hi ho! Hi ho! It's off to hell we go! With a hi hi hi and a ho ho ho, Hi ho, Hi ho Hi ho hi ho" I ignored the glares as I boarded the plane that would be taking me to my doom. Digging my hands into the chair I had to remind myself why I was doing this, which at the current time I cant remember. I HATE flying. If I had my choice I would have driven, taken a bus, hell anything but fly. But no! my stupid brother had only given me a day's notice! That's not ok! The flight itself was about two hours long. I Stepped off the plane searching for my brother, he told me he would meet me here. Where is he! Getting my bags and hailing a taxi I made my way to the venue.
"You cant go in there miss" I turned around glaring at the huge man. "I'm a roadie" I spat glaring harder as he laughed "but you're a girl" clenching my jaw I fought back the words that wanted to escape. Oh hell, blake never said I actually had to be nice on this tour.
"and you're an asshole but you don't hear me bitching" he looked taken back before grabbing a radio. "someone is on there way" he muttered glaring down at me.
"good"
"are you Ana?" Glancing towards the door I saw another huge man. Wow it almost seems as if they are compensating for something.
"depends on who's asking" the man narrowed his eyes at me "I am, are you or are you not" wow mister big sure has a short temper.
"I am" he looked me over nodding before opening the door for me to enter.
"your welcome" he snapped as I pushed past him. "yeah. I don't remember saying thanks"
Walking into the main room I saw my brother playing with the lights. "I HATE YOU" I yelled up to him. He stopped what he was doing and smiled down at me "but you have to love me! It's in your job description as my twin"
"then we need to have dad rewrite the contracts" he laughed jumping down running up to me.
"Don't touch me" I grinned as he hugged me tight. "c'mon I'll show you around" he grabbed my bags taking me back outside. "this is the roadie bus."
"really! Is that what this is? I wasn't sure" he shook his head rolling his eyes. "Remind me again why I asked you on this tour?"
"Yeah I've been trying to figure that one out myself." After throwing my stuff on the bus we went back inside.
"you want to meet the bands?" I saw the smirk he held in his eyes.
"you know if I didn't have to see them this entire tour" I paused for effect "I would be ok with it" he shook his head laughing opening the back door for me. Damn it! my request went unanswered, right in front of me was fall out boy's bass player and...
"You didn't tell me panic! Was on this tour" I growled turning to my brother. "didn't know it mattered" he shrugged. By now both boys eyes were on us.
"not you!" Ryan Ross laughed walking up to me and giving me a hug.
"oh don't lie! You know you love me!" I love the boys of Panic! I roadied for them on their last tour and they are amazing guys! Maybe this tour won't be so bad.
"love is such a strong word" I pushed him lightly smiling.
"you must be the new roadie" I turned facing mr. Fall out boy. "you must be the bass player" he smiled lightly. "yeah that's my super hero name. But everyone calls me Pete" did this kid actually think he was funny? He was staring at me like he was waiting for something.
"This is anastacia but you can call her ana" Blake said nudging me. "I can talk you know" I growled staring him down.
"Maybe you can try being nice" he snarled "I mean these are the kids who gave you a job" oh excuse me! Because I so begged for this job!
"its not like I asked for the job"
"Ana" he warned
"no! don't start with me! You called ME not the other way around. I don't want to be here. So don't act like your doing me a favor!"
Sign up to rate and review this story