Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Empress Lovers

Takashi's Stand

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Fed up with his master berating Charlotte, Takashi finally stands up for her.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2017-04-10 - 476 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Forty-Seven: Takashi's Stand:

-April 1st, 2011-

Takashi rubbed his forehead. He had no choice but to end it today. He could hear his master arguing with Charlotte again.

"What do you mean by that?!" she shouted.

"You aren't worthy of him," the older angel said.

"He thinks I am!"

"What does he know? He's naïve and blind."

Charlotte snorted. "Shows how much you know about your own student. Takashi-kun isn't as naïve as you think. You've always smothered him. He's not a child!"

"But he is a child."

Takashi gritted his teeth. Before, this never bothered him. Today, it sounded so bitter. The blind angel about threw up in his mouth.

"No, he's not," Charlotte said. "You need to treat him like an equal. Takashi-kun understands more than you think."

"And you would know that from sleeping with him?" the older angel asked. She and Takashi froze. His master snorted.

"You think I didn't know?" he asked. "You little whore. Takashi was perfect until he met you! You ruined him. You seduced and ruined him! That's it. I am taking him back to-!"

"Enough!" Takashi said. Charlotte and the master looked up. The blind angel leaned on his cane.

"You will not disrespect Char-chan like that!" he shouted. "She's not a whore!" His master walked over to him.

"Takashi," he said. "You can't really mean that. I mean, she's just a silly human. You will forget about her soon enough."

"I don't want to."

"Takashi…"

"No!" The blind angel's voice shook through the whole living room. He clutched his cane.

"You've been nothing but rude to Char-chan since day one. I'm not going back to Heaven! I want to stay with Char-chan."

"But…"

"I'm not leaving! If you can't accept that, you're just going to be a sad, miserable old man who's going to be all alone! I will cut you off!"

His master stood with his mouth wide open. "You can't mean that! For her? But why?"

"Because… she's my g-g-g-g-g…?"

"Your?"

Takashi's face turned bright red. "She's my g-g-g girlfriend!" Charlotte felt like flying away.

"Takashi-kun!" she said, hugging him wildly. "You finally said it!" The woman kissed him on the cheek. Takashi's master stood, dumbfounded.

"But… why?" he asked. "I don't understand!" The blind angel smiled.

"Because I love her like a man loves a woman," he said. Takashi held Charlotte by his side. His master sighed.

"It can't be helped," he said. "Fine, you win."

"So you'll leave us alone now?" Charlotte asked.

"No," the master said.

"What?!" Charlotte cried.

"I have to finish my report before I leave," the older angel said. Takashi's girl sighed. The blind angel patted her on the head.

"It can't be helped, I guess," he said. Charlotte perked up as he nuzzled her on the cheek. This would have to do for now.
Sign up to rate and review this story