Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Roadie

Chapter 3 edited and revised

by SCAngel 2 reviews

chapter 3

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-04 - Updated: 2006-09-05 - 725 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3

"Why cant you and pete get along?" Blake asked sitting down next to me. We were on our way to the next venue. I sighed thinking about the question.
"because he is an ass?" I suggested making myself comfortable on the couch.
"who's an ass?" I looked up seeing dirty leaning against the door frame.
"shouldn't you be on the boy's bus?" I asked as I was pushed over to make room for him to sit.
"I was, but I got bored. Everyone is sleeping so last stop I switched" oh yay! So now we are stuck with him.
"why aren't you asleep?" I asked moving to sit on the floor. Being squished between two boys was not my idea of fun. Now if one wasn't my brother then maybe we would talk.
"why arent you?" he challenged. I flicked him off before putting my hands behind my head and laying back.
"so who's an ass?" couldn't he have just forgotten about that?
"Pete"
"so I've been wonderin about that" I sat up looking at him.
"wondering about what?"
"its ok to admit that you wanna fuck him. The sexual tension could be cut with a knife" he smirked trying to hide his smile. Grabbing the closest thing to me I hurled it at him. I grinned as I heard it shatter against the wall behind him. Not my fault that the closest thing to me was a glass cup.
"that could have hit me" dirty yelled jumping up and moving far away from me.
"that was sorta the point"
"you're messed up"
"dude I've known that since the day we were born. She game out of the womb bitchy" why again did god feel the need to curse oh wait I mean bless me with a brother. I flicked them off grabbing my computer and heading for my bunk. Opening up my laptop and signing on I smiled when an IM popped up

Imadorksoru: awake too I see

yourealoserkid: yeah had a fight with my brother and a dumbass friend, if you wanna call him that.

Imadorksoru: aww I'm sorry to hear that

yourealoserkid : its ok... so how did it go with that co-worker of yours?

Imadorksoru:it was horrible!

yourealoserkid: did you try talking to her like I said?

Imadorksoru: I couldn't even find the words. All we do is hate on each other.

yourealoserkid: well when she says something mean just try and ignore her.

Imadorksoru: that's easier said then done love. But hey I have to go...until tomorrow night?

yourealoserkid: it's a date
Imadorksoru has signed off

I signed off of aim sighing. Mystery man and I had started talking not to long ago. He was my escape. Neither one of us knew details about the other no name, no age, no locations. We were like talking diaries to each other. It was good because neither would judge the other. I talked to him about the hell hole I work in and he does the same about his. It's nice. Grabbing my disc man I curled up on the bunk closing my eyes.
"Hey kid lets go" my blankets were ripped off of me. "leave me alone" I mumbled reaching for the missing blanket.
"we've arrived at the venue. Time to set up" I opened and closed my eyes a couple of times trying to wake up
"you go I'll be there later" I mumbled turning back over. I felt myself being picked up and then down steps. Still not opening my eyes I could tell that we were now outside due to the temperature change.
"I'm not dressed" I mumbled into his shirt.
"Should have thought about it before" I heard another door open and then I was dropped to my feet.
"Time to go to work"
Glancing down at the shorts I was wearing and the white tank top I shrugged. Not like I'm trying to impress anyone.
"its called clothes" I looked up seeing pete walk pass me.
"glad you could figure that one out. I know it was tough" he stopped short turning around.
"do you know how to be nice?" oh he is a great one to talk! He started this fight!
"Didn't your momma teach you not to be an ass? no wait! You're just trying to compensate for the one you're lacking!"
Sign up to rate and review this story