Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Luck of Hearts

Luck of Hearts

by CodeyaVisonchaser 1 review

(Marauders era fic) What if Order, Chaos, Hope, Dispair, Dream, Nightmare, Luck, Destiny and all other elements where actual people? Luck, being the only elemental in 10 000 years that couldn't co...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Sirius - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2017-04-12 - 424 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer:  'Cause I obviously do not own the world of Harry Potter; nor anything, or anyone, belonging to that world. This disclaimer is to stand for the rest of the story, because I do not see the point of repeating it in every single chapter.
Okay this is my first fan-fiction and all criticism is welcome! - but please, no flames.  If it's not constructive, than there's no point in my listening. Orkay, let us now begin!
Luck's point of view:
 
I am not normal.  I am not a muggle.  Nor am I a witch.  I am a elemental; the element of luck. Well, I am nearly a elemental.  The element that is to be my inheritance is the element of luck. 

I am known in my home world as I will be. They have always called me, and I have always answered to, the name of Luck.  Well, I used to...  Today, I am Codeya (code-eh-ah), the only element in 10 000 years who could not control her magic.



As such, today I will go to the school known as Hogwarts.  This school may be found upon the planet of Earth.  On the planet Earth - which my people watch and guard - there are two worlds; there is the Magic world and the Technology world.  I am headed to the first.  This world is strange to me, due to the fact that I am not yet an elemental; I have not yet had the chance to watch over it's surface and know not what to expect.  Judging from what my father has told me these people are less proper, they are less respectful, and few have the power of magic.  They are said to lack order in appearance and in work.  (This, in all fairness was said by the Lord of Order, and he has a very precise outlook on what order is, and what it should be, and very few could please him in this category.) 
 
I know why I am here - I even understand why I am here.  I need to learn to control my powers; after that I may claim my inheritance on my 18th birthday.  I, being only 16, and young even by accounts of the Earth beings, have 2 years to properly learn control.
 
So, with that said, I will now take my leave of you, may good fortune find you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, that was the prologue. If you don't want to continue reading, please leave a constructive comment below so that I may learn how to improve my future stories.
Sign up to rate and review this story