Categories > Games > Advance Wars

How I Saw Naked Girls and Unclothed Boys For The First Time

by Hardison49Samuelsen 0 reviews

(Guest Nudie Site)Seeing Naked Girls For The First TimeNude Women and boys - Being a real girl and growing up in a house of four other girls

Category: Advance Wars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2017-04-15 - 442 words

0Unrated
(Guest Nudie Site)
Seeing Naked Girls For The First Time
Nude Women and boys - Being a real girl and growing up in a house of four other girls, nudity was never a big deal if you ask me. However, this nakedness was all within the safety of our house, protection of our walls and privacy of a family. I never pictured that nudity outside of these safe spots would feel any different.
For my first societal bare experience, I was fifteen years of age. My buddies and I were all invited by one of our other friends to a cabin up north.
The first night some of the boys brought up going skinny dipping. However, the notion got shut down since most of the girls weren't enthusiastic about getting nude. The second night, however, was a different story. The majority of the girls were burnt to a crisp and suffering from hot flashes. So before the sun was even fully set, all of us tippy-toed out to the strand.
I really was not expecting the experience to be anything other than what I had seen at my house. Nor did I believe it'd feel any different. Up until that point in my own life, I 'd never seen boys nude and I only saw a couple of quite close girlfriends nude.
The lads went first. I couldn't stop staring. Obviously, I understood what a lad's dick looked like. I'd seen them in movies, pictures and the general media. Nonetheless, all of it looked so much more "actual" when they were "flopping" right there before me. My initial feeling was that of shyness and distress.
A Nude Lady Sunbathing
Then the women got nude. All the naked girls I saw had their own unique body. Some of the women had fat in different places, others seemed to have none whatsoever. Even the girls with typically the identical breast size as me, had distinct shaped breasts.
By the end of the day, I was impressed with the other ladies' bodies but I was still fairly uneasy with the nude boys'.
For months after, I felt as though I 'd done something actually wrong. I felt like I was supposed to look away even more. I imagine I was not ready for nudism yet, at least not at that phase of my life.
This blog about seeing naked boys and girls for the very first time was published by - Young Naturists And Naturists America FKK
Tags: body image, women, skinny dipping, teenagers
Class: Body Image Sites, Social Activism, Social Nudity Blogs

About the Author (Author Profile)
Guest blogs written alone for Nudist Portal.
Sign up to rate and review this story