Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Rise of Harry Potter

The Rise of Harry Potter

by shido1777

harry is over his godfathers death and takes his life into hi sown hands

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Harry - Published: 2006-09-05 - Updated: 2006-09-05 - 621 words

?Blocked
This is a dark but not evil many super power harry so if you like that then here u go but beware LOTS of lemons




It was a hot day in Privet drive no body was out except for a 15 yr old teenager mowing the lawn. But this was no ordinary teenager this was harry potter the boy-who-bloody-lived. But not the old harry potter this harry potter was not scrawny, pale, and short.

He was now 6'1 golden brown and since he's been using his cousins weights that he doesn't use anymore had some muscle but not ripped just enough to be noticeable.
So while he was mowing the lawn he had taken off his shirt. So when ever some girls walked by stare or make cat calls and even some guys.

When harry was done he went back into the house and said "the lawns done uncle Vernon" Vernon turned around "good now go up to your room and stay up there till you have to come make dinner freak" harry just nodded and went up to his room laid down on his bed and took a short nap.

When harry woke up he saw something that would scar him for life. Aunt petunia had come into his room in a red see through lingerie "uh aunt petunia what are u doing?" she walked over and crawled on harry's bed "oh just giving you your early birthday present". Harry was trying to crawl back but he had reached the edge of his bed. "Oh come on harry you know you want to"

Aunt petunia pulled off his boxers and started pumping him "no (beep) please (beep) stop (beep) what is that beeping". Harry woke up and looked around "phew it was only a dream than god". Harry got up got dressed in his hand me down baggy clothes and looked in the mirror. "that's it I'm going shopping today" so harry went the door down the stairs and reached for the handle when "FREAK WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING" said Uncle Vernon

Harry turned around and said "I'm going out to buy me some new clothes" Uncle Vernon's face turned red "you don't have any money" harry turned around "yes Uncle Vernon I do heaps of it" he turned around and reached for the handle when Uncle Vernon turned purple "then u will give me all of it since we had to take your ungrateful self in" he said with a sneer. Harry turned around with glowing eyes and said "you listen and listen well u fucking muggle if anyone should be ungrateful its you and your fucking family I take care of the house yard and cook for you so I WILL go and do what I want with MY money and you will never see one pound of it got it"

Uncle Vernon was shaking with rage and ran at harry intent on hurting him. He swung and harry dodged and brought up his knee in to Uncle Vernon's stomach and doubled of "if u ever try to hit me again I will personally see that you won't see the light of day again" with that harry walked out the door and into the hot day
He stuck out his wand and the day bus pulls up beside him with a bang "thank you for traveling with day bus my name she veche veche and ill be your co driver today" harry put 2 sickles in the contain and said the leaky couldern.


End of chapter 1

Sorry it was so short I've been at school typing this so bare with me ill put more once I get home some time today so bare with me and please REVIEW
Sign up to rate and review this story