Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Roadie

Chapter 5 edited and revised

by SCAngel 3 reviews

chapter 5

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-05 - Updated: 2006-09-06 - 715 words

1Funny
are you so sure its pete??

Chapter 5

I woke up to the sound of yelling, apparently Melissa and Blake were going at it again.
"whats the problem this time?" I yawned getting out of my bunk. They looked at me both yelling again.
"whoa! Hold up cowboy! One at a time" wow they are getting worse than me!
"he called me a bitch!" Melissa yelled pointing at her index finger into Blake's chest. He grabbed her finger pushing her away.
"well she called me an asshole!" Melissa's eyes narrowed dangerously "you tripped me!"
"I did not! My foot was there first!" I shook my head walking out of the bunk area and into the front.
"We're staying at a hotel?" I asked looking out the window. The bus driver looked up at me in his rearview mirror nodding.
"yup we were supposed to stay at one last night but the boys voted getting here early and staying the day, it kinda works out so they have a day off" I nodded my head jumping off the bus.
Lazy ass boys wanted a day off. Please we havent even been on this tour three weeks! Its not like they actually do work. They get on stage play a few songs, sign a couple autographs, jump on a bus and go. Hell us roadies do more work they do and you don't hear us bitching.
"Watch where you're going!" My head snapped up looking into angry honey brown eyes.
"you ran into me!" I pouted crossing my arms.
"maybe if you got your head out of your ass you would have seen me!" I looked at him in disbelief. He just told ME to get MY head out of MY ass? I couldn't help myself as I started laughing. "you're a great one to talk!"
"why are you such a bitch?" he asked narrowing his eyes.
"havent we already had this talk?" I sighed picking the nail polish off my fingernail. "I'm a bitch and you're the asshole! So deal with it" I patted his shoulder walking into the hotel room. I wish I could go just one day with out running into him! Is that so much to ask?
"We're sharing a room" Blake said walking up to me and handing me a key.
"do we have to! I see enough of you as it is" he ignored me walking towards the elevator.
"Blakie!" He stopped turning around looking annoyed.
"what have I told you about calling me that!" I shrugged my shoulders smiling sweetly "since when do I listen to anything you say" he shook his head flicking me off before pressing the up arrow. The doors to the elevator opened and we walked in.
"why did I have to have a sister?" He moaned leaning against the back wall.
"the same reason I had to have a brother." I shrugged smiling at him "mom just hated us"
"Hey hold the door!" Blake stuck his hand out keeping the door open.
"Thanks" Patrick Pete and Charlie mumbled walking into the elevator.
"oh lookie! It's the three stooges!" they ignored me leaning against the opposite wall.
"Why cant you be nice!" Blake yelled turning to me! "you're just as bad as Melissa!" How dare he yell at me! I didn't do anything to him.
"Like you have any room to talk! You two were going at each other this morning too!" I paused seeing the three goons staring at the two of us bickering. Do they have anything better to do! We aren't a tv show!
"I don't have to be nice! It wasn't in my contract" I looked over seeing pete nudge patrick
"maybe we should re-write it" he whispered to him.
"really if you want? You can even find another roadie!" I suggested smiling.
"oh stop being so melodramatic!"
Thank God the elevator doors opened up because I swear I was going to kill someone.
"You're sleeping on the floor!" I yelled opening the door to the hotel room. I went to shut it but Blake's foot stopped the door from clicking.
"that's my room too!" he yelled trying to push it open.
"oh I'm sorry! Did I forget to clarify!" I placed my finger to my chin thinking "I meant the hallway floor"
Sign up to rate and review this story