Categories > TV > Doctor Who > Soniced Up

Soniced Up

by PencilGuardian 0 reviews

The Doctor regenerates under less than heroic circumstances!

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-09-06 - Updated: 2006-09-07 - 183 words - Complete

0Unrated
The console room of the TARDIS was cloaked in darkness, every light and panel inert and powerless, but only for a brief second. One by one the twisted columns flickered back on, sending gloomy shafts of light through the cloud of acrid smoke drifting from the console. With a low rumble, the timeship came back to life.

As did its lone occupant. The Doctor groaned and stood up. "Didn't see that coming," he mutterd to the quiet surroundings. His eyes widened. What was wrong with his voice? He looked down at himself and noted with dismay how his smart blue suit was hanging off his frame, the now-too-long sleeves and trouser legs swallowing his hands and trainers.

"What the--?" the Doctor shifted his attention to the console and saw a panel was pulled off, exposing a bundle of wires. The sonic screwdriver lay next to it, and the bundle was melted through, still smoldering. Realization dawning, he screwed his new face into a scowl and picked up the sonic screwdriver.

"Right! Stupid me! Now I remember why I never use that setting!"

FIN
Sign up to rate and review this story