Categories > Cartoons > American Dragon: Jake Long

Scalp Tattoo For Hair Loss

by pondflight5

Scalp Micro-Pigmentation or SMP is a widely used and effective process to camouflage receding hairlines or to create the look of a fuller head of hair

Category: American Dragon: Jake Long - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Parody - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2017-05-15 - 536 words

?Blocked
Scalp Micro-Pigmentation or SMP is a widely used and effective process to camouflage receding hairlines or to create the look of a fuller head of hair for those with thinning hair. In these cases, we are offering SMP over 2 consecutive days just after the surgery and the following day or possibly one week apart. This is an important part of the SMP treatment, as the power source needs to be powerful enough to drive the needle cleanly through the first layer of skin.

It is considered the best treatment of its kind that is available nowadays to make hair appear fuller, camouflage baldness, make scars invisible after a hair transplant and to create the most realistic illusion of real hair possible. The second treatment allows us to fill in more detail and go a shade darker than your initial session.



Depending on your circumstances it is worth considering dermal fillers or fraxel laser repair before your SMP procedure, although this is not usually necessary if the scar tissue is already relatively flat. As we tell all our patients, FUE to the strip scar doesn't really give perfect results when you are looking to shave your head.

Our SMP treatment has seamlessly blended into the bald area of scalp on the crown and perfectly integrated into the remaining hair on the sides of his head and above his ears to leave the client with a truly natural, finished result. If you have a flattened scar from an injury, surgery or hair transplant procedure, or if you completed SMC's scar reduction and remodeling procedure, we are now ready to camouflage the scar.

Medicine of Cosmetics invites you to attend a free consultation to look at options for hair loss including our SMP technique. The treatment means that the scar must first be closely inspected, as depending on its size and look, it could be complicated to fix it.

The size and location of your scar will determine whether or not it will be necessary to shave your hair short. Our physicians hold multiple U.S. Patents and inventions used in the ARTAS FUE robot and SMP technology. Cost of Online and In-Class Training: $7000.00, which includes: Online SMP Training, 3 Day Intensive, In-Office Training and SMC SMP KIT.

Like most clients, Callum (above) was left with a hair transplant scar following a routine procedure. A big advantage of our treatment is that when you do decide to transplant new hair in the scar, they will all come up because the scar tissue has improved by so much.

If your scar is still pink, it might be worthwhile waiting a little longer for it to heal before having scalp micropigmentation to cover it. If it has already been more than two years since your surgery, or if you simply cannot wait, consider Vbeam laser therapy to accelerate the colour change in the scar.

We believe our SMP® hair loss treatment for men, offers a solution that should be seriously considered versus other options such as hair transplant surgery, hair systems, concealers, lotions and drugs. If your scar is a different texture to the surrounding skin, or if it is particularly wide, you might consider fraxel laser therapy to smooth it out.
Sign up to rate and review this story