Categories > TV > Dracula: the Series > Alexander's New Fledgling

Chapter 1: Sophie prepares

by Celestria 1 review

Sophie wants to return to her life as a vampire, this time as one of Lucard's own.

Category: Dracula: the Series - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters:  Sophie Metternich, Alexander Lucard, Alexander Lucard, Sophie Metternich - Published: 2005-06-23 - Updated: 2005-06-24 - 192 words

0Unrated
Tonight was the night or at least Sophie hoped it was. The night she was going to return to the life that she was forcibly taken from.

In order to prepare for the occasion, Sophie went back to the guest room in which she was staying. She took out the beautiful blood red dress that Alexander had so lovingly given her so many years ago. She put it on. It fit as it did all those years ago. Sophie felt as if she had not aged a bit.

"Maybe you haven't." Alexander said as he slipped into her room. "Ah, Sophie. You look lovely. I hope you are not all dolled up on my account."

Sophie did not know what to say.

Alexander smiled that cute grin of his. "I will be out with Nosferatu this evening. I trust you will be able to keep yourself amused." Sophie nodded. "Good. I shall see you when I return." He bowed and kissed her hand and turned to leave. "I will have him tonight" she thought. "You very well may," thought Alexander, "As a matter of fact, I think you can count on it."
Sign up to rate and review this story