Categories > Games > Sims

Lovesick - (Jacksepticeye!vampire x OC!werewolf)

by Toxic_Ink 0 reviews

love·sick ˈləvˌsik/ adjective in love, or missing the person one loves, so much that one is unable to act normally.

Category: Sims - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2017-05-31 - 275 words

1Insightful
A/N! Read please, my take on this story is a Vampire and Werewolf world, my character based off me is Graclyn Ross. A short werewolf (most men are vampires) who needs an owner in order to be part of society, I will add a height difference thing to compare them but here is the beginning. You might be confused by what is happening but I will explain at the end of each chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She turns on the video recording camera and breathes in and then out. "Hey uh, this is my first and only video and I am requesting to meet anyone to be my uhh master? Because society blah" Thoughts ran through her head as she sighs, "I just need a master to fit in, I am kind, short, sweet and I easily get attached to people" she took a second, "I have plane tickets to places, the place I want to go to the most is Ireland. I only have a plane ticket to Ireland, but not back so once I come I stay." "I will put my contact information in the description and I will answer any questions in the comments, thanks for watching!" She turns off the camera and edits the video, she uploads it and slowly comments roll in asking about her height and if she was a werewolf because of her black ears and tail. She responded saying she was a werewolf and she was 4'3". After that she left her computer and made dinner, she got ready for bed and laid down. She went to sleep leaving her phone on the bedside table. End of chapter one.
Sign up to rate and review this story