Categories > Original > Erotica

deqn i orle

by Ruzzle 0 reviews

orle i deqn

Category: Erotica - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2017-06-17 - 314 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was a late night for Deqn. He had been working out all day, because he has no life and he wanted a six-pack. He lay on his bed and started thinking. He was thinking about Orle, about his fatness. Deqn was very lonely in his room. He was very sad, because he had no friends. His only thoughts were on Orle now. The more Deqn thought about him, the more... attractive he became. He couldn't stop thinking about Orle's body, his head, arms, legs and torso. Now they seemed like heaven to Deqn.
He wanted to go to sleep now, so he can dream about Orle all night. And so he did. When he opened his eyes, he saw Orle. Deqn was delighted. Soon he noticed that Orle was wearing only a thong, but Deqn had no problem with it, in fact, he liked it. Deqn's favorite part about it is that Orle's ass was showing. Then Orle made a rape face, and in that moment, Deqn's cock got hard as rock. He was ready to take Orle on. Orle went back two steps, turned around and started digging in the ground. Deqn was able to see Orle's butthole for a few moments. Orle stopped digging. Orle was holding handcuffs and a dildo. Deqn got very excited. Orle started walking torwards Deqn. Deqn kneeled and started sucking Orle's dick. They both made erotic noises with their mouths. After a couple of minutes Deqn stopped. He turned around and Orle trusted his dick inside him. Deqn couldn't resist because of the handcuffs, but he let out a moan. Then Orle trusted again, and again, and again, getting faster and faster, until he eventually came in Deqn. Then Deqn's morning alarm rang, and he woke up, but he was extremely happy and pleased. He said one thing. "Orle is love, Orle is life"
The END
Sign up to rate and review this story