Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Rainy Season

Lack of Trust

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tatsumi and Konoe talk about Tsuzuki being absent when Aizawa-san's problem is exposed via Watari.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Tatsumi,Tsuzuki,Watari - Published: 2017-06-23 - 403 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twelve: Lack of Trust:

-June 23rd, 2011-

Tatsumi stared out the window with a cold look on his face.

"How many days have you been absent, Tsuzuki-san?" her muttered under breath. Konoe's eyebrow twitched.

"Have you been able to reach him?" he asked.

"No," Tatsumi said. He did his best to look composed.

"How about Kimoto-san?" Konoe asked. Tatsumi shook his head.

"Can't reach her either," he said. The manager's nostrils flared.

"What could they possibly be doing?" he asked.

"You tell me," Tatsumi said. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Yes?" Konoe asked. Watari opened the door and poked his head inside.

"Oh, is this a bad time?" he asked.

"No," Konoe said. The blonde scientist approached the desk.

"Tsuzuki's not here again?" he asked. Tatsumi and Konoe glared at him.

"Still can't reach him?" Watari asked.

"No," Tatsumi said.

"Did you want something?" Konoe asked. The blonde shinigami rubbed the back of his head.

"Oh, yeah," Watari said. "We've got a problem."

"Other than Tsuzuki?" Tatsumi asked.

"Yes," the blonde scientist said. "Turn on your computer." Konoe turned on his computer. The other two shinigami came around for a look at the screen.

"Please pull up the life map," Watari said. The manager pulled up the map.

"Okay," he said. "What is it?"

"Look," Watari said, pointing to the screen. All three men noticed a yellow dot appear on the screen over Juban. The dot grew bigger and fifteen smaller yellow dots disappeared.

"What just happened?" Tatsumi asked.

"I don't know," Watari said. "The Goshoshin twins spotted it last night. People who are supposed to die live longer."

"Are the other lights…?" Konoe asked.

"I'm afraid so," the blonde scientist said. Tatsumi narrowed his eyes as he stared at the screen.

"But how?" he asked.

"I haven't figured it out yet," Watari said.

"Is this the Eda-Kimoto?" Konoe asked. Watari shook his head.

"This is something worse," he said. "I don't think we've seen anything like it before."

"Have you been tracking this?" the manager asked.

"Yes," Watari answered. "What should I do next?"

"Who else knows about this?"

"Just us and the Goshoshin twins, sir."

"I see." Konoe rubbed his chin. "Keep observing the map. We'll tell the others when they get here."

"Yes, sir." Watari bowed. Meanwhile, Tatsumi pulled out his cell phone. Come on, Tsuzuki-san! Pick up!

Tsuzuki and Anna lay asleep in their futon.
Sign up to rate and review this story