Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Coming Home

04

by HeartBrokenMorbid 1 review

UPADTE

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-09 - Updated: 2006-09-09 - 634 words

0Unrated
Sorry i havent written in a while..my brother fucked up our computer with porn viruses XD
Anyways
Sorry to keep you waiting..
Heres the story...



As he got to the bride of my nose and was almost at my lips he stopped.
He sits up and stares down at his lap.
"Frank?, are you ok?" I ask putting a hand on his shoulder. He doesnt say anything so i sigh and get up.

I walk upstairs to Gerards spair room and lay down. After about 10 min of just laying there looking at the ceiling I stand up and head for the door.
Next thing i knew the door was pushed open and i was pushed against the wall with Frank's lips attacking mine. I then start pushing him towards the bed. He starts kissing down my neck as i take off his shirt. I start licking and nipping at his chest as i unbutton his pants.
"Jade" he says panting as i kiss his lips once more.
"Yeah" i say as he starts to unbutton my shirt.
"Do you thik this is going to fast?" he asks stopping. I stop and look up at him and see lust and love in his eyes. I smile and grab him by th back of his neck.
"Hell no" i say as i bring him in for a kiss.

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Frank's arms. I smile slightly thinking of the previous night. I look down at his sleeping form and kiss his forehead. He sturs alittle then open his eyes.
"Hey beautiful" he says smiling and kissing me softly on the lips.
"Mmm hi" i say smiling into the kiss.
"You think Gerard is wondering about us?" I ask as i get a pair of pajama pants on.
"Hmm, no clue" he says shrugging as he puts on a shirt.
I shrug also and head downstairs with Frank following me.

"So hows the energizer bunnies this morning?" Mikey says laughing as he sees us.
I blush a deep red as Gerard walks in.
He just looks at Frank and winks then sits down with a cup of coffee.
"So, hows the love birds doing?" Gerard asks smiling.
"Fine actually" i say sticking my tongue out at him.
"Honey one rule. Dont do that unless you plan to use it" Gerard says smiling slightly.
"Oh i do, just not with you" i says smiling as i walk past them.
"Ouch, that hurt" Gerard says clutching his heart dramaticly.

I ignore that comment and walk into the livingroom and turn on the TV.
Ofcourse theres nothing on so i just turn it off.
"FRAAAAAANK!" i scream.
"What? whats wrong?" he asks running in looking at me.
"Im bored..entertain me" i says wiggling my eyebrows at him. He smiles and straddles me kissing me softly. I grab the back of his neck makeing the kiss even more lustful.

"WHOAH! GET A ROOM!" Gerard yells as he throws a pillow at us.
"OW! you fuckface" Frank says rubbing the side of his head.
"Fine we will get a room...YOURS!" i say as i grab Frank by the hand as we run downstairs to Gerards room.
"HEY! I DIDNT MEAN MY ROOM!" He screams after us.

As we get into Gerards room Frank and me lay down on the bed wrapped in eachothers arms.
"Jade?" he asks as he lightly rubs my arm
"yeah?" i say looking up at him.
"Are we together?" he asks shyly.

I think for a minute. Ofcourse i love Frank but i dunno if we're moving to fast.
But also we've known eachother our whole lives and we've always been close.
Fuck it.

"Yeah i would say we are" i say smiling as i give him a kiss.


REVIEW!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story