Categories > Original > Fantasy

Shelf chicken

by kittychan 0 reviews

So I'm going to write my random dreams and post them so I hope you find the entertaining!!

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Published: 2017-07-19 - 695 words

0Unrated
Shelf chicken

"Pssst! Charlotte over hear!"

I entered a big room fold with book shelves littered all over the place. I saw iona and Naomi hiding behind one with their guns in hand.

"Sorry! I was trying to see if I could spot the shelf chicken ." I whispered to them.

" We got word from Jaylen and the others that it's in the centre room." Iona muttered back.

"Let's start heading there now!"

We all nodded and headed towards the biggest room in the palace. We were just out side and met with the others who looked like they were nearly dead.

"Are you guys okay?!"

Naomi ran over to sienna and gave her healing positions. Me and Iona did the same with the others.

"That shelf chicken is way more tuff then we thought..."Jaylen said huskily.

"Well....we have to bet this or we're stuck her forever!"

I said walking over to the over sized doors. Everyone nodded and followed.

"Just saying make sure to have your amo at hand." Makayla said Hesitantly.

I gave everyone a second to do that the I pushed with all my might and opened to door. We ran in in stealth mode. I was with charlize, shiori and Makayla running on the left side while Naomi , sienna , Iona and Imogen ran to the right. The boys (Jaylen , joe , wil) ran to the middle ducking behind random book shelves that were conveniently there.

At the back middle of the room there was a little block with a chicken face on it.

I looked over to Iona and she mouthed.

'We have to wait for it to notice us fist' or something.

My heart was pounding. I had sweat raining down me. The boys proceeded forward.

"Hay dum chicken shelf thing!" Wil cried.

The shelf chicken opened its eyes and saw us. It started to grow then started squawking. Every second it grew. Once it was at lest a hotels size it started attacking.

"EVERYONE SCATTER!! TRY TO FIND A HIDING SPOT!!" I yelled like there was no tomorrow.

The place was getting destroyed. The shelf chicken busted through everything that got in the way. Then....I saw something I didn't see before. I ran to where the shelf chicken was sitting and threw my sword into a weird looking block.

The chicken screamed with pain and turned to face me. It had blood shot eyes that melted through you.

" Charlotte! Climb the book shelves on the walls! It doesn't have hands,so it can't climb them and it can't brake through them or it'll hit sun light!" Joe screamed from up on one of the book shelves with wil helping Jaylen up.

I looked at all the girls and the nodded. They all ran strait for a shelf. But for me that wasn't so easy. I had the shelf chicken on my tail. It was running at lightning speed and it was throwing books at me!

"School for good and evil, narnia, the city of ember?! What the hell ive already read all these!" Wil and joe just slammed their heads on the wall and said." Book worm..."

Jaylen sat there with his gun at hand and started shooting the shelf chicken.

It turned to face the boys and Jaylen could feel the other twos eyes melting through him.

" sorry...."

The shelf chicken turned back around and I was gone. The boys had given me just enough time to climb.

"Okay everyone start shouting that block thing it was sitting on!" Iona yelled. We all were shooting it and the chicken was getting smaller. Shiori and Imogen jumped down and did a shiori Imogen combo. The shelf chicken was back to the size it was when we started. Sienna and charlize jumped on it and tied it up. Makayla started going threw all the books along side wil,joe,Jaylen,Iona,Naomi,and me

"It has to be hear somewhere!" Naomi cried. Wil and joe jumped and screamed." We found it!"

I ran over and stole it from them.

"The Adventures of the kitty and the fox!! Thank you guys sooooo much. This is the best birthday present ever!"
Sign up to rate and review this story